EMF's, ELF's and microwave radiation harm our health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

planitsoon

Just throwing out a fish here to see if there is anyone interested in this subject :) I work as a consultant for Geovital, originally a naturopathic Clinic in Austria that is specialized in radiation protection and environmental medicine for over 35 years. We have consultants in 14 countries. I assess homes for man made radiation exposure and Geopathic stress, which is the excess of natural radiation from the earth. 70% of all people haven't even linked their chronic illness to microwave radiation but back in 1972 US NAVI already linked 122 biological problems to it. With 20.000+ non industry funded studies by independent scienstis it is sad that Telco and Military still hides behind obsolete safety guidelines from 1996 where they tested a plastic dummy head for a one time 6 minutes for thermal heating because they still believe that if microwave radiation doesn't heat the tissue everything is safe. Five years ago we we were able to reverse my wife's cancer by implementing radiation protection in our bedroom as her Circulating Tumor Cell blood test didn't only show cancer in her blood, DNA damage but also that her melatonin production was impaired. The wounds from her skin cancer had finally closed up with the help of supplements after a 14 months five hrs a day being bedridden with massive holes in her back, but it kept weeping.After my traning with Geovital I implemented what I had learned, took out the WiFi and dealt with the ELF's in the bedrooms walls and blocked Hartman and Curry Lines and in 2.5 weeks the weeping stopped. Since then I have held public speaking events as well. Anyway. Let me know if anyone is interested to learn about this big subject.

Jan 25, 2015
My opinion is that after the 5g / Corona thing, we will see a lot more sick people :( mankind is being destroyed by mankind..... and Bill Gates :ROFL:

P

planitsoon

My opinion is that after the 5g / Corona thing, we will see a lot more sick people :( mankind is being destroyed by mankind..... and Bill Gates :ROFL:
I deal also with clients that suffer from immediate symptoms as well. One of them appeared here on our national program "The Project" as she is forced to live deep in the bush in a tent for the last five years now summer and winter. She drank from a lead water pipe and is a walking antenna. In the US we have Greenbank were people with microwave illness can flee too. Just in Victoria here we have 6000 people suffering from it and who had to leave their homes after smart meters were installed I heard from a barristar. A friend of mine was discharged in 1971 with microwave illness, now called electrohyper sensivity symdrome (a new name so we can get labels as nutters) from the military as he worked in the radio department. There are bio-markers now to proof this debilitating impairment. Whether you feel or not the effects on our blood cells are the same and thus the disease rate as well. The documentary Take Back Your Power deals with the dangers if smart meters an shows clearly throught the use of dark field blood analysis how three subjects had beaituful round blood cells before the exposure to a smart meter but after standing 1 feet and just 2 minutes you can see the destructive effects. The first two subject couldn't feel anything where the third subject only lasted 45 seconds and had to be pulled away with a massive headache. There was though no difference as all blood cells were heavily affected as you can see from the link below. The first one shows blood cells breaking down where the second shows bottle neck capping and the last one is what they call rouleaux formation where blood cells don't flow anymore and start to stack like flat pan cakes. People have no idea how their health is now affected since there are no places left without microwave radiation and we all swim in a soup of often hundreds sometimes thousands of different layers of microwave radiation frequencies. Indeed, 5G is only to make people even more sick than they are today. It's sad that people don't realize the very basics of light and the sun (to set carcadian rhythm, build all hormones provide 2/3 of the energy levels) and that when people grab for their phones at night to see what time it is they just looked in the light strength of 6500 Kelvin telling their bodies to start making cortisol again instead of releasing melatonin because it's 12 noon. And then they wonder why they find it hard to get to sleep? The microwave coming off the phone also are picked up by the cells and impaire melatonin release so it's no wonder the're are now million of people that suffer from insomia and their bodies unable to repair itself at night. That's why we focus on bedroom health and getting the bedroom protected by shielding it from wireless electricity like WiFi, smart meters, radars, routers and mobile phone towers and the wires electricity in the walls which lower the repair mechanism of your body as we are glorified batteries with 83% water and a heart and brain that is magnetic. If you then also sleep on an inner spring matress you just propagate an big electric field that brings down your immune system at night and puts the body in a fight or flight response. Just had a client who is ill and I assessed her work place in the hospital where she works and her home. She sleeps now so much better because we isolated the switches that were responsibe for the ELF's on her body. She was very lucky that her property is in the bush in the country so HF weren't a problem though at work it is high and she suffers days after her casual work there. It's just so sad that millions haven't linked their condition to it yet. WiFi has shown to give a 47.7% increase in miscarriages in the first 6w-7weeks of the pregnancy when it was used in pads attached to pregnant women tummies according to an advisor to the WHO. WiFi also saw lab mice go 100% sterile in their fifth generation. Many couples can't conceive these days either. Children with leukemia had a 2.6 higher mortality rate when they lives in a house/bedroom that had 1-2 Milligaus of wired electrcity from ower poles on the street or the fuse box. Government has set safety levels to 3000mG on purpose so litigation will never ever be possible. 1.6mG has shown to cause sperm damage for goodness sake. Anyway, I could share for hours on end as it is such a big topic. https://www.bing.com/images/search?...08034826067643042&selectedIndex=40&ajaxhist=0

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Interesting. I’m curious to see how these affect people differently between each other.

P

planitsoon

Interesting. I’m curious to see how these affect people differently between each other.
They affect us all differently depending on the strength of our immune system as that's the reason why EHS sufferers can feel it straight away or short after exposure and others with a strong immune system recover fast without picking up the symptoms themselves, though the damage is still done but at that moment the body can recover fast enough. Long term exposure though and getting older are still a big probem as generally the immune system slows down. We know to name one old study that for example the 1976 unclassified US Defense Intelligence Agency report clearly showed how blood, cells, cardiovascular system, central nervous system, digestive system, glands, metabolism and reproductive system all are affected and it was the same DIA who said and I quote:" if the more advanced natios of the West are strict in the reinforcement of stringent exposure standards that there would be unfavorable effects on industrial output and military functions. So yes, they have been trying to keep us uninformed for decades now. https://stopocsmartmeters.com/us-military-research.html The NTP 2018 Study from 2018 showed that 2G and 3G caused brain and heart tumors in lab mice and rats and yet, we are way passed 4G already and well into 5G. Watch Generation Zapped online as it is well worth the few dollars or Ubiquity https://www.npostart.nl/2doc/22-10-2018/VPWON_1273569 were from 4 minutes to 11 minutes you can watch an interview with an ex scientist from Erricsson who together with 54 other scientists (of the 57 in total) back in the eightees all became very ill and there is 1994 original Swedisch tv footage how Erricsson did everything in its power to keep developing and needed these scientsist to go so made sure theur houses and work places were protected by shielding and they were picked up to sit in the back on diesel cars that had low EMR's The poor guy is already for 18 years deep inside the bush as a hermit. Heavy metal toxicity and a poor mitochondria are all part of this impairment. Hope you still can follow me. Though it's a Dutch doco there areparts in English like the interview :) https://www.uitzendinggemist.net/aflevering/452289/2doc.html Generation Zapped trailer:
ps. we just interviewed Prof. Olle Johansson shown in this documentary. We have a Global EMF Summit coming up this month and for free to watch online.