Emotional Loneliness. Is this an issue today?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
I don´t think it as as an option, you can change it or endure that...

For example, I recently got a cat and I couldn´t keep it for three reasons, as I saw these:

1) Her feeding was out of my budget or daily income (if I call it that way).
2) The job I irregularly do takes me out home too often, and
3) She was too demanding, I´m used to my passsed by dog... (But I loved the way she was).

These same things apply for people, as well as other reasons for their being alone or emotionally isolated (I know some people cannot walk, cannot see... and more).

I just let these things for you to consider some reasons that could be keeping you in a situation that leads you (or someone) to how you feel (or them), the way you are (or them) and no matter there is a family (since I have 3 children).

I live alone, in a mountain, with no relationship with my neighbors (because I don´t like the way they are, for example) and many dislike to look at people eyes or their needs. You can live in an apartment and, each time you get into an elevator, you avoid looking at people´s eyes and, if they say "hello", you are mute or suddenly deaf.

Prayers do heal people, but my actitude spoil it -as well as yours- and these may be hindered on your way.

Find out how to cope with loneliness, your actitude and live ONE DAY AFTER A DAY.

I enjoy sharing with people who are accesible and open minded IN THE STREETS.

If you are secluded, the CC and other sites may help you find some relief or a definitive way to sort these out.

Allow me to say that I wish God may look on those who feel alone or the sadness of loneliness, same way I have see it here and elsewhere.