Empaths Only Please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CABMAN50

Mar 20, 2023
FL.
I need to know that I'm not the only one please!I'm an empath and I have struggled with this knowledge for a while now and trying to understand this gift that gives me so much grief.Romans 8:22 says we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.Am I the only one that seems to feel the worlds pain and groans of the woman and children being abducted,abused and thrown into sex slavery?Please tell me that I'm not the only one who wakes up crying because I feel the pain of the families in the Ukraine and Russia because of the evilness of the war that rages on.I need someone and everyone who can relate to message me because I'm having a hard time on a daily basis with all of this and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use this gift for the good of God instead of feeling tormented by it.

I'm that person who reads the news headlines and then matches it to the corresponding scripture to prove to myself that he scripture is real and accurate to everything thats going on.But with that sometimes comes scrolling around on Youtube and watching the lawlessness that's taking place across this country.The brazenness of the criminals and drug dealers.This zombie drug and Fentanyl thats being pumped into this country by China and manufactured in Mexico to be distributed in this country to kill anyone who's in it's path.The homeless encampments that have taken over our cities looks like a version of Hell on earth.I know it's Gods judgment because we've kicked God out of everything that He used to be include in but I can feel it all and it hurts.I'm holding on for our dear Lord to return but there are some trying times going on and I know that theres alot more ahead.He did say that I wouldn't give us more than we could bear right?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I need to know that I'm not the only one please!I'm an empath and I have struggled with this knowledge for a while now and trying to understand this gift that gives me so much grief.Romans 8:22 says we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.Am I the only one that seems to feel the worlds pain and groans of the woman and children being abducted,abused and thrown into sex slavery?Please tell me that I'm not the only one who wakes up crying because I feel the pain of the families in the Ukraine and Russia because of the evilness of the war that rages on.I need someone and everyone who can relate to message me because I'm having a hard time on a daily basis with all of this and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use this gift for the good of God instead of feeling tormented by it.

I'm that person who reads the news headlines and then matches it to the corresponding scripture to prove to myself that he scripture is real and accurate to everything thats going on.But with that sometimes comes scrolling around on Youtube and watching the lawlessness that's taking place across this country.The brazenness of the criminals and drug dealers.This zombie drug and Fentanyl thats being pumped into this country by China and manufactured in Mexico to be distributed in this country to kill anyone who's in it's path.The homeless encampments that have taken over our cities looks like a version of Hell on earth.I know it's Gods judgment because we've kicked God out of everything that He used to be include in but I can feel it all and it hurts.I'm holding on for our dear Lord to return but there are some trying times going on and I know that theres alot more ahead.He did say that I wouldn't give us more than we could bear right?
The answer is to cast the care of all this on the Lord and leave it there. Sorrow and grief achieve nothing. Praying for the situations that affect you will be more effective. Sometimes God says, "Yes", sometimes, "No" and other times "Wait"

When I start being negative, usually about the condition of the church, I remind myself that Jesus is Lord, Jesus is already Victorious and that He is building His church. God's will surely will be done on this earth as in heaven. We are seeing signs of the last days. No doubt people thought the same thing when half the population of Europe died during the plagues.

I'm 71, saved 50 years, and I've seen societies transformed and not for the better. Don't let the world crowd in you. That is deadly to your Christian experience (Mark 4:19). The parable of the sower applies all through our lives, not just in initial salvation.

T

TheWriter

I'm that person who reads the news headlines and then matches it to the corresponding scripture to prove to myself that he scripture is real and accurate to everything thats going on.But with that sometimes comes scrolling around on Youtube and watching the lawlessness that's taking place across this country.The brazenness of the criminals and drug dealers.This zombie drug and Fentanyl thats being pumped into this country by China and manufactured in Mexico to be distributed in this country to kill anyone who's in it's path.The homeless encampments that have taken over our cities looks like a version of Hell on earth.I know it's Gods judgment because we've kicked God out of everything that He used to be include in but I can feel it all and it hurts.I'm holding on for our dear Lord to return but there are some trying times going on and I know that theres alotmore ahead.He did say that I wouldn't give us imore than we could bear right?
Iam as well I like to lean more towards discernment

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
You need to be involved in some kind of ministry that God can lead you to. You can pray for that ministry and lend a helping hand because you know how painful it is to suffer.

Whether its helping refugees, amnesty international, or oxfam or world vision, tearfund or whatever, You have compassion. and thats a good thing to have, it allows you to act on your beliefs.It also gives you the mandate to spread the gospel so people will know salvation.

resto

Feb 25, 2019
The answer is to cast the care of all this on the Lord and leave it there. Sorrow and grief achieve nothing. Praying for the situations that affect you will be more effective. Sometimes God says, "Yes", sometimes, "No" and other times "Wait"

When I start being negative, usually about the condition of the church, I remind myself that Jesus is Lord, Jesus is already Victorious and that He is building His church. God's will surely will be done on this earth as in heaven. We are seeing signs of the last days. No doubt people thought the same thing when half the population of Europe died during the plagues.

I'm 71, saved 50 years, and I've seen societies transformed and not for the better. Don't let the world crowd in you. That is deadly to your Christian experience (Mark 4:19). The parable of the sower applies all through our lives, not just in initial salvation.
Im 65 soon, saved 43 years. Im feelin ya man.

resto

Feb 25, 2019

I get that way sometimes. I call it "Weeping Prophet Syndrome". Sometimes all of this is so overwhelming. The Bible said it would get like this. I have lots of Encouragement around me. Fellow Christians, CSN, Scriptures. I always fall back on Confidence that God is in control and He knows what He is doing. Meanwhile I witness more and do what I can. I think the worlds condition is an indicator that Rapture is very very close. So I leave the rest with God

EricH

Apr 28, 2023
The homeless encampments that have taken over our cities looks like a version of Hell on earth
We can't change the world, but we can help change the life of one person. If there is a homeless problem near you, then pray for them, then do something, be a part of the solution. Work for a homeless charity and make a difference. You will probably find that helping others, will probably help you more.