empy nester

  • Thread starter Thread starter sgroie
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sgroie

Guest
I need serious prayer. My 20 year old son will be moving out. Even though I rarely see or talk to him, I feel like I am going to sufficate. I don't know where the time went. I have so many regrets. I wish I could go back in time. I was a nurse and feel like I missed out on so much. I am so nostslgic for when he was my boy.I feel like my heart is being ripped out. Please pray for the lord to put peace in my heart. Thank you
 
Aw, I'll keep you in my prayers. You should be proud of the way you worked to provide for your family and at an admirable career like a nurse. Let go of those regrets and start praying for grandkids. ;)
 
Thank you! I just miss being a Mom! I don't like change. Do you have children?0
 
Try the parable of the sower: the priority is always to seek healthy ground for a future harvest: prayer and the Scriptures is a fine foundation for present and future family life.
 
Lord Jesus I ask you today to give our sister strength and wisdom to allow her to release her son into your loving arms. Let her trust you with those dear to her heart. Thank you Jesus, Son of Almighty God and creator of all things.