ENCOUNTERING GOD

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonas_encountered
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jonas_encountered

Guest

HI everyone!!

I am new here..but I feel that I belong here for so many years ago, maybe because all of us here are Christians..

First, I just want to introduce myself, I'm Jonathan Robica please call me JONAS (Jonah in a bible whos ate of a big fish) from Philippines.. i have a lot of testimony regarding on how I became a christian... but for now i just want to thank all of you for welcoming here....

thank you sister & brother....

jonas_encountered
+63999-788-9384
Philippines
 

Attachments

  • 2 cor cactus.jpg
    2 cor cactus.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 125