Encourage vs attack

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Very true. I can't understand for the life of me why some who are overly defensive when questioned about their Seminary background or doubt they have even had one. YET display such hatred and arrogance when they claim to know the truth and others don't. > YET uses their so-called Biblical education to attack those who they feel are less understanding then they are? that is a bully and a coward. I guess they don't have the gift to teach but instead of edifying and demonstrating they have learned the word of God, they only use it to in some perverted way to impress us. So sad.
Wow I could feel the frustration in your post and I understand it completely like seriously this isn't kindergarden

CS1

May 23, 2012
as i was reading this the first time through i was like "i don't remember Yet doing those things.. :unsure:"

hahaha *doh*

"pay closer attention" was the voice in my ear ;)
LOL you are funny :) lol, if it helps I don't remember you doing it either LOL

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
as i was reading this the first time through i was like "i don't remember Yet doing those things.. :unsure:"

hahaha *doh*

"pay closer attention" was the voice in my ear ;)
Ah yes I remember yet I honestly wonder sometimes if he is doing ok I couldn't understand why but I just feel kind of bad for him not the being banned part but as a person.

E

EleventhHour

Very true. I can't understand for the life of me why some who are overly defensive when questioned about their Seminary background or doubt they have even had one. YET display such hatred and arrogance when they claim to know the truth and others don't. > YET uses their so-called Biblical education to attack those who they feel are less understanding then they are? that is a bully and a coward. I guess they don't have the gift to teach but instead of edifying and demonstrating they have learned the word of God, they only use it to in some perverted way to impress us. So sad.

@dcontroversal defends biblical doctrine, where is that in your post... I read it twice ......nope no doctrine there?

So tell me where is the edification in your post...... oops that is not there either.. lots of slander though.

Did you mention "sad"... you just had to seize the opportunity it seems... why is that?...... maybe you should think on it?

CS1

May 23, 2012
@dcontroversal defends biblical doctrine, where is that in your post... I read it twice ......nope no doctrine there?

So tell me where is the edification in your post...... oops that is not there either.. lots of slander though.

Did you mention "sad"... you just had to seize the opportunity it seems... why is that?...... maybe you should think about it?
Listen you can "kiss the ring" of your friend all you want. Context guy, Context. IF you are offended because I have described you or those like you "so sorry". There was not a doctrine it was a point in response to the brother's post if you read it twice you should have seen that. If you want a verse that will be edifying for you please look at Prov 17:28 I think fits you well.

E

EleventhHour

Listen you can "kiss the ring" of your friend all you want. Context guy, Context. IF you are offended because I have described you or those like you "so sorry". There was not a doctrine it was a point in response to the brother's post. If you want a verse that will be edifying for you please look at Prov 17:28 I think fits you well.
For me to be offended it would have to come from someone who had something of substance to offer.... that would not be you.
My post was correct and I stand by it.

CS1

May 23, 2012
For me to be offended it would have to come from someone who had something of substance to offer.... that would not be you.
OK, then why did you feel the need to respond to my post to another brother? If you think you are insulting me you are not. Nor are you mature enough to handle the truth about yourself and your friend. I had nothing substance for you? I told you proverbs 17:28 was for you.

E

EleventhHour

OK, then why did you feel the need to respond to my post to another brother? If you think you are insulting me you are not. Nor are you mature enough to handle the truth about yourself and your friend. I had nothing substance for you? I told you proverbs 17:28 was for you.
You made a public statement I respond to the public statement. I am done now.

Jan 12, 2019
This forum is perhaps most interesting. She always chimes in to support dcon no matter what he posts

And sometimes she goes a step further in questioning others why they put a “like” on those that are opposing him

So fascinating

CS1

May 23, 2012
You made a public statement I respond to the public statement. I am done now.
happy for you. I hope Prov. 17:28 you read that twice it was for you :)

Dec 12, 2013

Did you mention "sad"... you just had to seize the opportunity it seems... why is that?...... maybe you should think on it?
He is a hypocrite...I just tag Oncefallen and Robo in all of his derogatory posts.....

wattie

Feb 24, 2009
New Zealand
Romans 7:22-25 is related to this.

We have a dual nature.. struggles against sin..

But thank God for His everlasting grace!

CS1

May 23, 2012
Oh and you set the example....hahhahahh sure!
no, not at all. I think you have a very serious issue. You like to speak down to those who you think are beneath you. I'm just here to point it out. And due to the fact you are still here proves I am more fair than you. You look for those who you think you are superior to biblically, and rail at them. I on the other hand, called you on it. And have made you expose your arrogance and maturity. :) You were trolled. Yet the vast amount of education you inspired to have completed, is none existent in this setting. I guess you want us all to knock our rings on the table ?

CS1

May 23, 2012
He is a hypocrite...I just tag Oncefallen and Robo in all of his derogatory posts.....
I am not afraid of either :) and just remember you have rude post that are right there to see. I find it very hard to agree with your Seminary education. Most are more mature. :)

CS1

May 23, 2012
@Oncefallen @RoboOp do I need to post openly what this moderstor says behind the scenes to show his hypocrisy?
Please do Just make sure you show the full context of what you have said also :) You can lie and say what I have been saying behind the scenes? I have told you in plain view of all you are rude, arrogant, and immature. And I do not believe you have been to a seminary, and if you did you came out with prideful arrogance :). I'm sure there are many here who will testify to the comments I have made about you :) and send it to Admin :) . God bless . I'm not fearful :)

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I like your attitude. Wish we all could strive to attain it.
I'd be a liar if I claimed to be perfect. I think I've lost my temper on a few occasions. :mad:
But yes. I was thinking in terms of the ideal we should strive for.