Encouragement quotes, verses.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

work_jt

Feb 24, 2018
Here is a quote that touched my heart.
"Jesus did not give you his Grace to make your kingdom work. He gave you his Grace to invited you to a better kingdom."
Author: unknown

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Don't ruminate, it eliminates, illuminate.

You who don't know what ruminating is, it is a regurgitating action, as by cows, metaphor; as your thoughts,, over and over again, as a rummage sale, something used, old and done with, an another, just to go over and over, causes of insomnia, per psychological disorders. It causes elimination, of your thoughts of peace, postive, and your perspections on tomorrow, instead of yesterday. Illuminate, which you know means, be a light, as Christ is within us, "no man hides a light under a bussel, but it is seen far from a hill." bv.

We are the light of the world.

Something I learned about ruminating from a coaching topic. But this is from what the holy spirit gave me. Don't ruminate, it eliminates your peace of mind, hashing, thrashing and going over the past, the old, and the not good thoughts. Illuminate, let the light of Jesus Christ, shine in the dark areas, "For perfect love casts out fear."

Feb 28, 2016
JOHN 14:27.
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Here is a quote that touched my heart.
"Jesus did not give you his Grace to make your kingdom work. He gave you his Grace to invited you to a better kingdom."
Author: unknown
dosn't make much sense. don't get offended. but That's not to belieivers, we don't have a kingdom, The bible says, Jesus prayer, Thy Father, thy kingdom come, thy will be done. God dosn't just invite as that quote says to his kingdom, for it says, "NO man cometh unto the FAther, but through the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. " " There is no other way to enter into his Kingdom of Holiness. Quotes are not always good, as the come from dark places, that have nothing to do with Jesus, nice you tried. Read your bible. Ty

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
Jer 29:11 'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
2Co 4:15-18 For all things are for your sakes, so that the grace which is spreading to more and more people may cause the giving of thanks to abound to the glory of God. [16]Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. [17] For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, [18] while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
Rev 22:1-5 Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, [2] in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. [3] There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him; [4] they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads. [5] And there will no longer be any night; and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever.

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
Rev 21:3-4 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, [4] and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
This picture reminds me of of course Easter, Jesus on the cross with the two thieves. WE sometimes look up at that cross, but we need to listen closely to those agonizing breathes Jesus took. In them, were the sound of Victory, for the victims of li
s in destruction. Every Easter, distractions arrive at the steps, bad news, hatred, discord, everything to cause chaos, to deter us from going back to that road where Jesus's sacrifice brought redemption from the curse of sin and death. HIs love story is the picture we don't put into words, the language of love we can't explain. by Kalyna18 :)

Last edited:

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Jesus is beautiful. so much more beautiful than when God put all the jewels, and gems, on Lucifer, the fallen angel. It said he was so beautiful. Jesus wore a robe, that they ripped off him, shaming him, and played dice for it. HIs inner beauty drove some to madness like Judas, who couldn't handle the truth, and threw the money back to them, and couldn't live with his guilt. He shines from within. No makeup could , plastic surgeon, could do the work of what God does, for his Son's and daugthers. Galations, 4:6. WE cry abba father, and he rescues us, because he loves us.

No perfume can be bought like his fragrance :} Kalyna :}

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Here is a drawing of an image of disgrace. sometimes meekness is taken for weakness, then when the sky darkened and the earth quaked, some said truly then that he was God's son. People are ignorant naked and blind because they don't see with spiritual eyes, only from self's pride. Were better than them. in actions, connections, ways, and other ways. This is pride. God hates pride, he will cast it down. They ripped Jesus clothing off him in shame, and cast lots in a game. SHame, rejection, and not seeing the truth, for the wools blanket is covering the eyes, from deception of knowing the real truth.
I have come that they might have life, and have it more abundantly, For I am the way the truth and the life. Those who mocked Jesus, and shamed him rejected him, and cast him out, had their life span an hands breath, then it was over, without believing on him for eternal life. What a joke he was to many, and most of all hated. Think of all the cruelity going on it's a game, like casting dice for the Son of God's loving Robe that was made by Mary and Martha. People could get dressed today in purple but not willing to etend a helping hand in friendship. This is because love has not been perfected, for perfect love casts out fear. Wen love is sown it will come back to you, REjection of people, is no different thatn crucifying him again,, wearing his purple robe on your body stained with his blood by your hands. They never loved or even liked Christ, because he spoke the truth. YOu know the truth hurts, man would rather live a lie till he dies.

Pemican

Sep 27, 2014
"The things that are impossible with people
are possible with God."
Luke 18:27

Last edited: