Encouragement quotes, verses.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 10, 2018
This verse always helps me.

Psalm 25:16-21 (NIV)

"Turn to me and be gracious to me,
for I am lonely and afflicted.
Relieve the troubles of my heart
and free me from my anguish.
Look on my affliction and my distress
and take away all my sins.
See how numerous are my enemies
and how fiercely they hate me!
Guard my life and rescue me;
do not let me be put to shame,
for I take refuge in you.
May integrity and uprightness protect me,
because my hope, Lord, is in you."

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Planting a garden, such rewards, when someone dosn't need to go shopping for veg. and fruits. You eat from the work of your hands. A true blessings.
The bible instructs us, to walk not after the desires or the lusts of the flesh, but of the spirit. If you don't work at having good fruit or good food, spiritually, you will not be able to sustain, the wicked winds, and the storms.

Just as you need food for your physical health, and strength. Plant your spiritual garden of the 9 fruits of the holy spirit. Don't give up, it might take time to cultivate.

Well said!

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Psalm 27: 1. <Of David.> The Lord is my light and my salvation; who is then a cause of fear to me? the Lord is the strength of my life; who is a danger to me?

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Through life lessons, not knowing Christ personally, one on one, personal relationship, is different than religious.
But truthfully, every single denomination should focus on this, after salvation, as the 9 fruits, are the character and characteristics of our Heavenly Father. It is vital to grow rooted and grounded in Christ, bearing fruit, maybe like bearing a child, it grows 9 months, matures, learn to cultivate the nine fruits, it is not easy, but it is possible, for {All things are possible with God. } bv.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Here is another example that it is our character that is important in prayer. John 15:16 Bear fruit, and let your fruit remain, and you shall ask what you will, and it shall be given unto you. The word bare, as in baring children. take time, growth of the baby, nurturing with care, of the unborn, and it usually is 9 months. Although the word says, 9 fruits, some 11.
WE are to bare fruit, and then we could ask our heavenly Father, and it shall be given to us.
It didn't say, to do any thing else, works to have prayers answered, money issues, and all the other stuff, people try to bribe the Lord with.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Praying is fellowship with the Lord, it is being thankful, bringing our prayers and petitions, and his peace guards, our heart, and our mind. Where there is no closeness with the Lord, there really is no closeness with people. For perfect love casts out fear.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Daniel 6: 10. When Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house (now his windows were open in his room toward Jerusalem) and he kneeled on his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did before.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Oh give thanks to the Lord,

Cuz he's good,

His love doesn't have an end!

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
God loves us as much as he loves Jesus.

John 17:23
23 I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
God loves us as much as he loves Jesus.

John 17:23
23 I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.
amen!

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Psalm 42: 7. Deep calls to deep at the noise of your waterfalls. All your waves and your billows have swept over me.

I love that though I don't know what it means

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Psalm 42: 7. Deep calls to deep at the noise of your waterfalls. All your waves and your billows have swept over me.

I love that though I don't know what it means
Greetings Dan-473 Idk but what I might know is what I says the gospel. The Lord says, he hides our life in the cleft of the Rock. There was a true story, about mountain climbers, from the Uk. HOw he fell into the crevice a cleft an opening in the mountain, where it was impossible , or almost to get to. Maybe the psalmist writer was expressing, how he felt, feels being hidden in the heart of God's protection, Love, and Tender care. Hidden in the cleft, where the water's are falling, and are heart, his hiding in a safe place, while God's creation is roaring, and have gone over him, yet he is able to proclaim, his everlasting love in him. This is what I feel, but if we don't talk to the writer in person, we will not know, but the Heart of God, let's go there. Even though it is personal, it is written with out any fear, so beautifully.

ChristyAnn

Aug 4, 2018
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles ; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. KJV

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles ; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. KJV
Amen
Lord mount us up with wings as Eagles!