The journey of life is not always easy because there are challenges. How does a person overcomes challenges in the wilderness(exodus) of life? One must study the Sacred Word of Truth that gives us strength, power, peace, joy, and nourishment to the temple. The attack of the enemy is always placing doubt in our minds about our faith journey or relationship that we have with JESUS. The power of prayer(spiritual warfare) is essential to a person in this journey because there will be moments that a person will walk alone in wilderness of life. There were many times I had to encourage myself in the wilderness. Speak into my life that JESUS is my ROCK of Salvation(Cornerstone), drinking of the Living Holy Water will restore my soul and renew my mind.
There is Hope for ALL(believers/unbelievers)[h=3]Psalm 34:17-20 ESV / [/h]When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.
[h=3]Jeremiah 29:11 ESV / [/h]For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
[h=3]2 Corinthians 12:9 ESV / [/h]But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
JESUS LOVES YOU!!
There is Hope for ALL(believers/unbelievers)[h=3]Psalm 34:17-20 ESV / [/h]When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.
[h=3]Jeremiah 29:11 ESV / [/h]For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
[h=3]2 Corinthians 12:9 ESV / [/h]But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
JESUS LOVES YOU!!