Looking for someone with spiritual abilities to answer my question about how the Lord declared the end from the beginning. Who has the gift??????????
“Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done,
saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.”
Isaiah 46:9-
he declares whatever comes before it comes even unto the end because he is the creator his power of foreknowledge never ceases at the sixth day he’s been speaking the end from always through prophecy and then It’s fulfillment comes to pass in Christ even the end will come by his return already spoken forth long ago