I had two vivid dreams before I was a Christian..had many since then but this is before I turned to the Lord.
I was walking in a city and suddenly there were thousands of meteorites crashing down from the sky, like the sky was falling and I got hit by one. Then I felt like I floated and I saw words that said, Explain it to the son of man.
Then I had another one where I was in a shanty marketplace and the roof was torn off and I saw crosses in the sky.
I also had another where I was in flames and deep regret, and what flashed up like a newspaper and the headline was something like I should have believed in Him. I woke up and I was drenched in sweat. That was fairly terrifying but it still took 2 years after that to surrender to the Lord. Stubborn man I am lol