End Times and Signs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richie_2uk

Guest
There is no doubt what's so ever, that we are living in end times. These birth signs as Jesus quoted and mentioned in the bible has been seen and noticed many years ago, and still we are living in the these birth signs of end times. Many propheses has come to pass and shown catastrophic events taken place before our eyes. Then there are some prophesies are about to happen soon or happening as we speak, then you got a few more prophesies yet to happen according to the word of God. People! We are living in end times.

I hear many people are whining and complaining that this or that is happening, and that we should stand up against it and do something about it. fair enough your hearts has been stirred up and you want to see resolvement about these things. But how can you when you have a God telling us not to worry, for all these things are meant to happen. We can't go before God and try do fight against these bad things that are happening.

Though I do feel for some of you, because you feel you can't let it pass you be any longer or let these things happen too. I know you want to do something. But the best thing we can do is to pray, trust in God, these things are all in his hands. God know your hearts, God knows your feelings. But again, its in God's hands, and we just have to accept it and let God deal with it, and he will. It is hard I know, and it is somewhat difficult I know, i'ts heart breaking I know, But we need to listen to God and heed to his commands.

In Matthew 24: 6 says: "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet."

Revelation 2: 10
. "Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor's crown."

Here is a link to a site that will explain a few things about the last days and sign and propheses that are happening as we speak, and are about to happen, and has happened in the past.

Prophecy Update - Home
 
Yes, we shoud not be afraid, but we, as human, does get afraid with all those tragedies happening around in the same time, I decided not watching the news, and praying more, being more in the presence of the Lord, it has helped me a lot to be in peace. God bless every brother and sister nowadays ahead, to do what God wants us to do, and to not be confused by the devil and deny Christ and His principles in this final moment.
 
Yeah I hate hearing bad news and just learn to trust God, I more often get scared of those who don't know Jesus and might agree with Islamic, but then again if I Just put my trust and believe that some of the people I know of will turn to Jesus. Praying hoping and believing, and know God will bring salvation to them :)