End times epiphany?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 16, 2019
Was listening to a bible teaching and it hit me that the first part of revelations is parallel to the seven yrs of plenty, in genesis, and the tribulation is the seven years of famine. The food is the word and works of God.

I know I don't know much but what are your thoughts?

L

Locoponydirtman

I think you will find lots of correlating patterns in the Bible, God seems to like to to work that way.

Jan 16, 2019
I've noticed. This keeps coming into my thoughts so, I thought to share.

Jan 16, 2019
Ok, well, there is a verse that talks about a spiritual famine- Amos 8, 11. But just looking up famine in the blue letter bible... dang there's a lot and many last seven years.:unsure: