End Times?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Are we in the End Times?

• Yes, we are in the End Times.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No, the world has seen far crazier things before.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't know, but Jesus is coming soon.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • ________________________________(Fill in the blank answer)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
I'm keeping watch. Prince Charles and the pope could be Biblical in prophecy. They are testing the R.F. I.D. in Sweden as we speak. Canada has tap pay, where you just tap your debit/credit card on a scanner, and pay. The technology is being set up for implantable chips and pay system rapidly.

HI Kinda!

They are not testing the RFID chip, they are already using it and have been since 2015. Check out the following secular videos on the RFID chip program.

I put a chip in my hand to replace my wallet:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...C5293894ECC971F10B69C5293894ECC971F&FORM=VIRE

Microchipping in Sweden

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...2743370E610BFFE708A4274&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
"HI Kinda!

They are not testing the RFID chip, they are already using it and have been since 2015. Check out the following secular videos on the RFID chip program.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...C5293894ECC971F10B69C5293894ECC971F&FORM=VIRE

Microchipping in Sweden

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...2743370E610BFFE708A4274&view=detail&FORM=VIRE "
`Ahwatukee

Ahwatukee,

Scary stuff.

I still think it's in it's testing phase, even though it's been out for some time. Just my perspective. Sort of like Windows 95 was a really bad operating system, until Windows 98SE came around. Even with Win 98SE, it was still pretty faulty.

It took some time for Windows to iron out the kinks. It wasn't until Windows XP came out, that I actually thought that Windows was reasonably reliable. Windows 10 seems to be pretty complete, but it took awhile to get it right.

When the technology is widely adopted and reliable, that's probably when I will change my view. My guess would be by 2025, the testing would be mostly complete. Either way you view it, it is still in it's infancy. Not looking forward to the year 2030 at all. I believe that is when all hell breaks loose and it's decision time.

We still have a little breathing room, but the masks are suffocating. It's a good time to start praying.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
"HI Kinda!

Microchipping in Sweden

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...2743370E610BFFE708A4274&view=detail&FORM=VIRE "
`Ahwatukee

Ahwatukee,

Scary stuff.

I still think it's in it's testing phase, even though it's been out for some time. Just my perspective. Sort of like Windows 95 was a really bad operating system, until Windows 98SE came around. Even with Win 98SE, it was still pretty faulty.

It took some time for Windows to iron out the kinks. It wasn't until Windows XP came out, that I actually thought that Windows was reasonably reliable. Windows 10 seems to be pretty complete, but it took awhile to get it right.

When the technology is widely adopted and reliable, that's probably when I will change my view. My guess would be by 2025, the testing would be mostly complete. Either way you view it, it is still in it's infancy. Not looking forward to the year 2030 at all. I believe that is when all hell breaks loose and it's decision time.

We still have a little breathing room, but the masks are suffocating. It's a good time to start praying.
What we are going see Kinda, is this RFID chip technology continue to evolve. Right now the RFID chip is about the size of a grain of rice and people are already using it to make purchases. That will continue on where at some point the device will become smaller and more applicable so that the system will already be set up by the time the antichrist/beast is revealed. The point is that this technology is already here and now it is just a matter this device evolving and the emergence of the antichrist. In any case, the fact that this mark technology is here and is already being used demonstrates of just how close we are to the Lord's appearing and our being gathered to Him.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
What we are going see Kinda, is this RFID chip technology continue to evolve. Right now the RFID chip is about the size of a grain of rice and people are already using it to make purchases. That will continue on where at some point the device will become smaller and more applicable so that the system will already be set up by the time the antichrist/beast is revealed. The point is that this technology is already here and now it is just a matter this device evolving and the emergence of the antichrist. In any case, the fact that this mark technology is here and is already being used demonstrates of just how close we are to the Lord's appearing and our being gathered to Him.
Who really knows?

That one thread in the Conspiracy Forum talked about a quantom-dot tattoo, never even heard of that. That could come to play, or something else.

The Fukishima Nuclear melt-down in 2011 had me in fits, but it wasn't really a major concern to most. Hardly had air play over the years. I think that rattled me more than the Corona Virus. No one seemed to care or was concerned, except a small minority. This is a major event that I think that could play out in Bible Prophecy, but don't know for sure.

Seems things are just crazier and crazier. Time will tell. Who needs t.v. shows, when reality has everyone in awe?!?!

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
The "End Times" alarm has been sounded many times through the past 40 years and the world keeps on turning.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
The "End Times" alarm has been sounded many times through the past 40 years and the world keeps on turning.

Not just that, but probably hundreds of years. Time will tell. I like to think that the signs are there, but it surely is an incredible time to be alive.

One thing that I kept in my mind was what year it is. According to the Jewish Calendar it's 5781, I would like to believe this age ends in the year 6000. Most important thing, it's a Revelation of Jesus. No matter what happens, trusting Jesus is key.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have to say I feel a certain amount of trepidation seeing this thread in Singles. Nothing against any of y'all, but in online forums this topic always, ALWAYS turns into an argument and then a peeing contest between people who disagree.

I hate it when that happens in Singles Forum.

I sure hope it doesn't happen in this thread. But the track record for this topic doesn't give much hope...
At first I thought that this thread was in the BDF. Singles is a more friendly laid back place. Perhaps this could turn into a light-hearted fun thread. As of right now it is BDF material.