Endless News Report game

  • Thread starter Thread starter missy2014
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

missy2014

Guest
So basically its one of those add to the growing story games except this time the more imagination the better (I.e flying cows and tornadoes all the better) I'll start this game to set the scene of a newsreporter reporting in and of stormy weather condition . Add up to two sentences at a time. It can be related to the previous post but doesnt have to like anything keep it respectful I'll start:
 
Last edited:
Good evening this is Jay reporting here whoowee have we got a storm brewing here.
I think I saw a cow flying , OH yup I did just see a cow flying.