Enemy wants me to lose salvation!! Fearing the Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ariel82
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Ariel82

Guest
Sometimes I look at my life and count all my sins and all my blessings, then I give both to God. I say "Sorry God I was not able to meet your Holy and right standard. Help me grow and walk in Your ways. Teach me to discern good from evil, change what need to change...let the pieces of me that rebel agains you die..,thank you Lord for your blessings. Give me back only what you trust me to care for and be a good steward of. Help me not put your blessings as an idol before You Lord. God help me to be worthy. Help me learn godliness and keep me from harm. I know I am clothed in Christ righteous as mybreast plate. My helmet of salvation firmly upon my head. Help me learn to use my shield of faith to deflect the lies the enemy attempts to use to wound me. Remind me that I am a child of God and that You love, care and protect me.

Lord I give you my life freely...,give me the wisdom to walk with you and show me how to be Your hands and feet. How to speak words of life and love to those around me. How to be a light in this dark world that points to You, O Lord. In Jesus holy name, I pray, amen.
 
KJVPsalm27;2-3 2. When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, come upon me to eat my flesh, they stambled and fell.3.Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
 
I really enjoyed reading your prayer, that`s how i feel, thank you for sharing that, it has taught me a different way to pray, thank you...xox...