English Class thoughts.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leneah
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Leneah

Guest
Okay. Here i go again. Is this a desease? Am I mentally okay? I don't know anymore. Maybe if I wasn't, I'd finally understand. understand why somedays I didn't care if i had no makeup on and I looked horrible. and some days i want to cry because of how insecure i feel. Is there something i can take? some pill i can swallow to make my insecurities go away? i would take them. i would swallow them. swallow my pain away. God help me.
 
This might be long but here it goes.
No. There is nothing wrong with you. And no, there is no pill or drink that you can take. Sometimes life isnt easy. I guess it wasnt meant to be. Its a test. A long, hard, physically, emotionally, mentally stressing, sometimes rewarding test. The only antidote I know is good friends that stand behind you no matter what. You have to tell yourself to make it one more hour, one more day. Soon, those days turn into months, and years. Before you know it, you made it. Dont let a temporary setback cause you permanent pain.