Enjoy your Day!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Senior Member
Jun 5, 2013
662
21
18
I write a lot of business emails every day. I used to close with: Have a good day! As I have grown as a Christian, I see a change in my way of thinking as it applies to myself and others. Instead of hoping the world circumstances would change to present them (or me) with a day filled with situations that bring peace and happiness, I have begun to realize that having good day is really a matter of choice. Every day is good because God made it. Creation is good because God made it. Whether we choose to enjoy this day or not is determined by us. Now I close business emails with: Enjoy your day! How the day will go is not within our control, but we all have the power to enjoy our day. So, dear reader, I pray you enjoy your day! God made this day for us to appreciate the beauty that surrounds us. :)