Enoch, Jasher and other teaching not traditional

  • Thread starter Thread starter Purplelilac1
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Purplelilac1

Guest
I have recently been introduced to the book of Enoch, and lost books of the bible. The person who introduced it to me, is my ex & believes that most of western Christianity is purposefully "watered! down". I am wanting more insight on the lost books and their influence on how that affects people theological beliefs. One thing the man who introduced this to me believed, was that I would have to let him artificially inseminate other women in order to keep his blood line flowing. Which seemed so strange to me when it was first brought to me. But as we grew closer, I noticed he was reading books on the illuminati, and apocrypha. Wouldn't attend large churches because those Christians "float around in a Christian bubble". I feel this urge to learn more about this thinking. I'm looking for any insight, whether it be for or against the thinking mentioned above. He also attended 3 different bible schools, I am trying to discern whether these beliefs came from Satan or am I just stuck in a "Christian bubble". Any references on books to study would also be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • Thank You Lord.jpg
    Thank You Lord.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 2,336
That's why we ask God to send us the Spirit for guidance and understanding. Be careful because it's easy to drift off. Ask God for guidance. Man can easily steer you wrong but God will ALWAYS steer you right. God bless.
 
Let´s say he get more children than any normal woman would like to keep: Will he care for each children? Also their mothers?

How detached he would be from "his" children?
How detached an unconcerned a woman who loves him that way?

There are piles od "lost" books, even the Machabeus or Tobias...

I decided to be centered to the OT and the direct Jesus´ teachings (the Gospel).