Enough

  • Thread starter Thread starter msgomez1000
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

msgomez1000

Guest
Don't want to do this over.
Not another number.
But I dont want to say goodbye
it hard to avoid when it is all you see in the headlines.
people lying and cheating
becoming another pawn in this tired game
running around with no shame
So tired of devoting myself to people who only give a nickel back instead of a dollar.
If I am good to you be good to me.
Before it all slips away
Think before you act because night does not always mean another day.
So i dont want to marry knowing the dude will likely stray
so at home in my cover i will stay
 
I felt your pain from the start. Mostly because its so fresh in my own mind. Who's cheating who who's being true who don't even care anymore. Who's bed have your boots been under. Shania twain I believe. I had to peer thru window after window of the lies and deceit of such brutal reality to the Dept's of humanity that I still can't process it all . Thanks to a loving Go and the sacrifice made by an amazing Savior who left us a Holy Spirit to never leave us I know before much longer I will be looking back at this painful season we are in and know a loving God was working for good every painful step He was lovingly walking us thru. We will all lift our voice and thank HimAnd ask His forgiveness for ever doubting His plan. mostly for the forgiveness of the ones we thought were responsible and content in our misery. Hold on sister we are daughters and sons of an all knowing God.