It is the husbands responsibility to tend to the Spiritual welfare of his family. God is going to hold the husband accountable for the Spiritual growth of his family.
Doing stuff around the church is not necessarily Spiritual in nature. I wonder if Eve thought it was unfair for Adam to tell her what she could and could not eat in the garden?
I will tell you this with great certainty. God is not in the dividing of a household. I have a brother Christian at church who attends alone and is grieved over the situation. His wife remained in the catholic church and we are not sure of her salvation. Always hard to tell with catholics if they are depending on grace or their works to get them saved.
For the cause of Christ
Roger
Doing stuff around the church is not necessarily Spiritual in nature. I wonder if Eve thought it was unfair for Adam to tell her what she could and could not eat in the garden?
I will tell you this with great certainty. God is not in the dividing of a household. I have a brother Christian at church who attends alone and is grieved over the situation. His wife remained in the catholic church and we are not sure of her salvation. Always hard to tell with catholics if they are depending on grace or their works to get them saved.
For the cause of Christ
Roger