Eph 6:19-20

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Manuel

Active member
Mar 16, 2025
167
78
28
Shalom

Could you please pray for me today as well,

+ that I hear Gods voice clearly (Jes 50:4-5)

+ that God grants me many opportunities to share His mystery: the message of Christ

+ that I proclaim this message as clearly as I should

+ that God grants me the wisdom to lead people to Christ, and

+ that I use my time wisely and do not let myself get distracted

in Jesus' name?

Thank you very much!

May God bless you in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Shalom

Could you please pray for me today as well,

+ that I hear Gods voice clearly (Jes 50:4-5)

+ that God grants me many opportunities to share His mystery: the message of Christ

+ that I proclaim this message as clearly as I should

+ that God grants me the wisdom to lead people to Christ, and

+ that I use my time wisely and do not let myself get distracted

in Jesus' name?

Thank you very much!

May God bless you in Jesus' name. Amen.

Amen. A fine prayer. May God hear your words...
 
  • Pray
Reactions: GRACE_ambassador