Escrow shortage fraud

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ISeeYou

Senior Member
Jan 8, 2015
794
11
0
Does anyone here know anything about any current or growing problem with the mortgage companys in things like escrow shortage fraud?
 
"....things like escrow shortage fraud?" .............. re most business dealings like this......

they've been doing this a long, long, long time.

no one wins. they don't care. and hardly anyone ever 'blew the whistle' on them..... no one cared enough, or they were 'on the take', or they didn't get sucked into it ever so it was none of their concern.

specifically re current mortgage companies. nada.
 
Well, I personally need help with this because I am having a problem on my end with this but I know very little about it, and I stink at math and I did a google search on the first words that come to me as I was looking at our statement

I cant call them until my digital voice recorder charged, waiting on that still.