'essential oils'...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
Jesus has led us to an amazing degree of the benefits of 'essential oils',
we're talking 'real medicine' - just a share, please do your homework
if you are really interested in Godly healing as opposed to the world's poisons...

we've lost so many that trusted in pharmikia for healing, it's 'spell-binding',
and as we have witnessed so many times over the years,that it is often deadly...
we're not saying that our Saviour doesen't 'use' certain ones who Love and Serve Him,
but they are definitely few and far from the norm in this fallen-world...
allow Jesus to be in control of your earthly 'battles' and trust Him for the results,
what ever they may turn out to be, it's called, FAITH!!!

Last edited:
T

Tinuviel

I have only recently looked into essential oils. I must say, I was very impressed with the results! Still a babe in the knowledge of their uses :).

B

BROROB

if you are really interested in Godly healing as opposed to the world's poisons...

and as we have witnessed so many times over the years,that it is often deadly...
we're not saying that our Saviour doesen't 'use' certain ones who Love and Serve Him,
allow Jesus to be in control of your earthly 'battles' and trust Him for the results,
cool i sell essential oils myself and started to use them to help with stress and have been happy and impressed with results

C

CandieM

Scents have a huge impact on my mental health. Highly beneficial. That said, I'm excited to make future purchases of essential oils for all sorts of uses. Aromatherapy is excellent for your mind, and then there are oils that are excellent for ingesting and even putting on outer parts of your body so it can be absorbed in certain areas, possibly to release toxins or stimulate different systems in the body.

*thumbs up*

Dec 16, 2012
Love this!

M

Mrsmom

I have a oil diffuser in my car, I love putting lemon drops to wake me up. Or eucalyptus during the cold n flu season. I also love adding eucalyptus to my dish water.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I use them a lot in baths, diffusers, and sometimes topically. It beats synthetic perfumes hands down.

Good ones to have in your kit...lavender, manuka, peppermint, sweet orange, jasmine.

If you doing any house cleaning, pine and lemon are good ones to use.

I would write more but such a huge topic. I would just encourage everyone to be really careful about what toxic chemicals they might unwittingly be introducing in their home and work envrionments. You dont want to contribute to polllution if you can help it, and if you have better alternatives then you CAN help it.

People just need to be aware and mindful. Ask God if you unsure. If its got a warning sign on it with skulls and crossbones, then yea, not a good idea to use it. By the time you ring the Poisons centre, might be too late if youve poured it doen the drain and poisoned all the fish.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
a good friend of mine and I have been guided by Holy Spirit to nutritional supplements as well, so this piques my interest, Scripture tells us "Jehovah Rapha, the G-d who heals thee", is one of His names, perhaps this as well is how He desires to bring healing to His own.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Most oils on the market are adulterated junk. The truly medicinal and therapeutic and .good altering oils are not cheap.
But they do what they claim to do.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
BTW, anyone here ever work with or use the flower concoctions?

HGP

Aug 31, 2023
cool i sell essential oils myself and started to use them to help with stress and have been happy and impressed with results
Hi BROROB .. I wish this was still an active forum .. would really enjoy hearing more.
I NEED to hear more!

HGP

Aug 31, 2023
Scents have a huge impact on my mental health. Highly beneficial. That said, I'm excited to make future purchases of essential oils for all sorts of uses. Aromatherapy is excellent for your mind, and then there are oils that are excellent for ingesting and even putting on outer parts of your body so it can be absorbed in certain areas, possibly to release toxins or stimulate different systems in the body.

*thumbs up*
Hi CandieM .. I wish this was still an active forum .. it sounds like I could learn some important / needed information from you!