Esther

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mainepurple1974
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mainepurple1974

Guest
I just finished This Book as I did my daily Bible Reading and I really enjoyed this story. How Ester Saved the Jews of being killed and having no fear of the law of not seeing the king without being asked. I was thinking to myself, I would love to see MEL GIBSON do this kind of movie. Is there anyone else out there AGREE on this?
 
heya, there is a movie that isn't too old, it's called "one night with the King." Look it up, ONe night with the KIng. It's about Queen Ester.