Eternal Security - Most dangerous words ever preached: Once saved, always saved.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

Too easy...

Galatians 5
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: [d]adultery, [e]fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, [f]murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Romans 8
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
To easy

you just showed what those who have never been saved or inherited the kingdom does

don't be so desperate to give god your filthy rags as payment for sin he will not accept them

awelight

Aug 10, 2020
This thread is still going... we can't settle the basics... God help us.

I almost had to laugh when I saw your reply. It is rather pathetic. Very few people want to have their beliefs tested. Personally, I thank God for it. If a person is sincere with the handling of Scripture, it is good as Believers, to have our understanding tested. But, it does little good to keep having to swat off humanistic concepts.

After all, those on the chat, can't even agree that the Scriptures only teach two groups, All Mankind falls into only one of these:

1) You are either God's or the Devil's.
2) You are either Spiritual or natural.
3) You are either a believer or an unbeliever.
4) You are either saved or unsaved.
5) You are either in the faith or out.
6) You are either in the truth or in the lie.
7) You are either found or lost.
8) You are either a sheep or a goat.
8) You are either elect or non-elect.
9) You are either a new creation or an old one.
10 You either love God or hate Him.

Since we can't agree on these basic teachings, then it is pretty futile trying to come to a meeting of the minds. Reminds me of this:

Isa 1:18a Come now, and let us reason together, saith Jehovah:.......

Sep 3, 2016
Without Faith in Jesus Christ and Him Crucified, there is no maturing of the Christian (they are not in the faith - and there is no fruit being produced - John 15:5). The maturing Christian who is growing in Christ not only just say all of my hope is in Christ but is learning to allow all of their hope to be in Christ. Luke 9:23-24

The Believer is either operating under the "Law of Moses" (dependent upon self and their self-sufficiency, which is sin - 99.9999% who say they are Christian fall under this form of godliness according to Matthew 7:14) or operating under the New Covenant "The Law of the Spirit (Holy Spirit) of Life in Christ Jesus (by Grace through Faith in Christ and Him Crucified" Romans 8:2). This maturing Christians has one eye on the soon-coming "Judgement Seat of Christ (knowing that we will stand before our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ)!"

Sep 3, 2016
Without Faith in Jesus Christ and Him Crucified, there is no maturing of the Christian (they are not in the faith - and there is no fruit being produced - John 15:5). The maturing Christian who is growing in Christ not only just say all of my hope is in Christ but is learning to allow all of their hope to be in Christ. Luke 9:23-24

The Believer is either operating under the "Law of Moses" (dependent upon self and their self-sufficiency, which is sin - 99.9999% who say they are Christian fall under this form of godliness according to Matthew 7:14) or operating under the New Covenant "The Law of the Spirit (Holy Spirit) of Life in Christ Jesus (by Grace through Faith in Christ and Him Crucified" Romans 8:2). This maturing Christians has one eye on the soon-coming "Judgement Seat of Christ (knowing that we will stand before our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ)!"
Paul warns the Believer, he said, "For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, (the) sin (nature) revived, and I died (failed God by sinning, using the flesh) (Romans 7:9)."