Ever been disapointed by someone whom you trust with your heart?how did you feel?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chidi

Hve ever been disapointed by someone you trust so much,hw do you feel..?

D

daniella

yup that happened when I was 15.....................I trusted someone a lot but...................
it came down with a crash..............
I felt terrible..........It's really difficult to explain...........those who have gone throu' that know that.I thought I would die crying all the time.................
........................but GOD was gracious enough to lift me up.JESUS helped me to bear that..............

C

cranhurst

Yes a good friend lied to me last summer. It is hard to want to be that close to her again, because if she was a true friend she would not have lied in the first place

H

HeartOfGod

Yes, my first boyfriend and the sad thing was my first real true love had always been Jesus Christ but I didn't see that until way too late into my adult years. I spent most of my youth chasing after boys and God was waiting for me to come to him.

Guard your heart for it is the well spring of life.

Proverbs 4:23
23Watch over your heart with all diligence,
For (A)from it flow the springs of life.

J

Jeffrey

yup, my gf was seeing someone else behind my back, i had to break up with her two days ago cos of that. i dont think i feel anything anymore

peace
JJ