beacause you are on milk not strong meat my friend
strong meat the depth of God word
If you believe this perhaps you would care to challenge me in a study on Hebrews chapter five and six.
beacause you are on milk not strong meat my friend
strong meat the depth of God word
again pleas point out a verse that was not true of what they said thanks
we know God cannot lie no where in that verse God says that they liedIs it not enough for you that God said they had not spoken the truth. Can you not simply take God's word for it?
again pleas point out a verse that was not true of what they said thanks
because you canot find one i asked for one because i dont see anyI am not going to comb through some thirty-five chapters picking out all of the things they said about God that are untrue. You can do that if you like.
we know God cannot lie no where in that verse God says that they lied
if they did surely you would have verses to back your claim![]()
because you canot find one i asked for one because i dont see any
you claim they spoke untrue and dont even have one how sad surely you should have had one at the top of your head
i am not here to challenge anyone but to discuss and learnIf you believe this perhaps you would care to challenge me in a study on Hebrews chapter five and six.
I do not need to confirm it. God said their words were untrue. Did God lie about that??????
i am not here to challenge anyone but to discuss and learn
thats the problem many come to put across there point and when truth comes there way they are to blind to see it thus they ever learning but not able to come to the truth
drink milk my friend until you have spiritual teeth to chew meat
DIng, ding, ding. Take a break have some hot Cocoa and then come back out fighting. Man I know I got some hot choclate around here some where even with little marshmallows in it and some leftover sweet potato pie. I'll be back later y'all.
o well you are teaching wrong things like the pharasees repent, repent , anyhowSon, I have studied and taught this book for more years than you have been alive. Before you challenge someone who has taught this book for 40 years you need to learn the difference between milk and meat. The first thing you need to learn is how to read the text and leave your imagination at home.
o well you are teaching wrong things like the pharasees repent, repent , anyhow
i get this all the time but i always remebers this verse and Jeremiah wow 40 years of error
Luke 2:41-48King James Version (KJV)
41 Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover.
42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.
43 And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.
44 But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance.
45 And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him.
46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.
47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.
48 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.
God has chosen the little thing to confound pesrson who like to say that they study all those years why because they dont want to humble themselves a s a little child so what is 40 years of lies compare to 1 year of truth just saying
How did this thread get so far off track? How did it go into the book of Job? We know the purpose of the book of Job. The point of this thread is who is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I think we already agreed that some see it and some don't.
[h=1]Jeremiah 1:6-9King James Version (KJV)[/h]6 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.Look son, you simply have not lived long enough yet to even begin to know this book well. Your exegetical skills are without structure and virtually non-existent. I can help you with that if you are not to proud to learn.
Jeremiah 1:6-9King James Version (KJV)
6 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
7 But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.
9 Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
Age does not always come with wisdom especailly concerning the word of the LordLook son, you simply have not lived long enough yet to even begin to know this book well. Your exegetical skills are without structure and virtually non-existent. I can help you with that if you are not to proud to learn.
Never mind. If you think you are inspired and beyond instruction then I shall waste no more time with you.