Every person needs a good motto ..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
Today is Wednesday. It only comes around once a week! (i think)

C

CandieM

Mmmmm, Hot Cheetos!!!
I gave a rep to the wrong post. It was this post:

"I know less than half of you, half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve ."
"I love that" - me as I read this post.

*sigh* It'll take me a while to navigate the post box as well as I want to.

C

CandieM

I value understanding.

"See, here's the thing ..."

I like to explain things and I like to have things explained to me. I like to understand things and I like to understand people.

Aug 2, 2009
Re: I value understanding.

"See, here's the thing ..."

I like to explain things and I like to have things explained to me. I like to understand things and I like to understand people.
That sounds like it should be in a movie. :rolleyes:

C

CandieM

Re: I value understanding.

If it is in some movie, I've never seen it. Yeah, it makes sense, though. :)

T

toinena

If your body is hungry, eat! If it is thirsty, drink! If it is tired, sleep! If you don't have money, work! If you feel life is more than you can handle, leave it at the cross!