Everyone can hope in the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Surely you are not so dense as to not understand that most christians are already dead, and most of those that are alive will be dead before Christ returns? Those that live to see the Tribulation will have a very small chance of living through it.
99.999999 % ? ROTFLMHO!!!!

aaawwwww. poor 4runner needs schoolin'.....

let's start with the easy part.

go to 30AD and start counting estimated christians, per year if you like, right up to today.

can you do that?

how many are alive today? (you'll say something like .0000001% since most aren't truly christians, but you'll be in that teeny number)....maybe i'm a prophet!

if you can do that part, we'll move on to the harder stuff.
take your time.

I

Israel

1 Chronicles 21:1-6

1And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

2And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beersheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it.

3And Joab answered, The LORD make his people an hundred times so many more as they be: but, my lord the king, are they not all my lord's servants? why then doth my lord require this thing? why will he be a cause of trespass to Israel?

4Nevertheless the king's word prevailed against Joab. Wherefore Joab departed, and went throughout all Israel, and came to Jerusalem.

5And Joab gave the sum of the number of the people unto David. And all they of Israel were a thousand thousand and an hundred thousand men that drew sword: and Judah was four hundred threescore and ten thousand men that drew sword.

6But Levi and Benjamin counted he not among them: for the king's word was abominable to Joab.

7And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel.

8And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly.

You cannot put a number on God's people.

Jul 3, 2011
Poor Zone, you are so sad, I will pray God gives you peace.

Sadness breeds bitterness, bitterness breeds hate.

S

Subtronik

The rapture theory is based in cowardice. I will go through the entire tribulation to help my spiritual siblings that may need it.

I don't want to fly away to save my own selfish soul. I am a soldier for God almighty. He need's 'can do' children to be here to help, period.

A

AnandaHya

you guys can shoot me if you like but I believe in the rapture,

just not the timing people have.

I don't believe in the millenium reign. I believe Jesus is reigning NOW in Heaven with His saints. We are enduring some of tribulations and it will get worst with the AntiChrist appears. Post trib pre wrath rapture

I believe in Jesus coming, rapturing His people, pouring out His wrath and destroying the world and creating the NEW Earth and New Jeruselum coming down from Heaven.

So yea I believe in the rapture but an ETERNAL reign after resurrection.