everything is going to alright

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 13, 2019
I know everything is going to be alright
How can you be so sure and convinced?

I'll start... Because he is a faithful God, with a constant character ~he never fails
Amen!

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
And also, God is in control of everything, so all we have to do is get out of the way!

Mar 13, 2019
I know everything will be alright because he's a covenant keeping God. ....faithful is he that has promised.
He never fails

Mar 13, 2019
I know everything will be alright because nothing (no situation) comes to stay ....it always COME TO PASS
:)

Mar 25, 2019
Everything Will be alright because he is God of impossibilities and he is only allowing me to go through hard times because he is making me go through the refining process after that He will make come out shining & beautiful.

Mar 13, 2019
Everything Will be alright because he is God of impossibilities and he is only allowing me to go through hard times because he is making me go through the refining process after that He will make come out shining & beautiful.
Oh yes!
I know everything will be alright cos he has done it before and he will do it again!