evil at the highest level

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 5, 2021
Thank you for posting this important video. Thank you Lord for the honest nurses and doctors who fear God and not man.

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
The new governor in NY is getting rid of all healthcare workers that don't have the vaccine. She says supposedly they are "ready" to lose a bunch of health care workers because of it. I wonder how that is? I'm thinking they are going to declare a emergency and try and use the National Guard. I don't know how they are going to replace all those people otherwise.

-Reporting methods that distort covid deaths
-Lies playing up vaccine efficacy
-Lies downplaying any other immunity or treatment other than the vaccine.
-Lies about intent to mandate vaccine
-Government programs that give hand-outs just for getting the vaccine-Now people are going to get fired from their jobs if they don't get 'vaccinated'.
-Now we see claims of reporting methods that distort data about vaccine efficacy and hide negative effects of the vaccine.

But we still have these people championing the vaccine and trying to shame people that have "vaccine hesitancy", as if taking a risk should involve no forethought whatsoever.

"Nothing suspicious is happening. Take the vaccine. These aren't the droids you're looking for".

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
And somehow people dont think that people can also LIE about a vaccine NOT being effective, or that people havent actually died from covid, covid isnt real etc.

lol

if you wannna believe a lie, thats your choice I supoose.