When was God defeated by iron chariots? Thats new to me.
Your profile says you claim to be a Christian how is this possible with your views on the word of GOD being so twisted?
Your profile says you claim to be a Christian how is this possible with your views on the word of GOD being so twisted?
Science! My views aren't twisted, it's only on the internet where it really seems like most Christians buy into young Earth creationism. Out in the libraries and universities there are millions of Christians studying biology and aware of evidences that confirm the history of life.
Riiiiiight...Your lack of uderstanding the word of GOD is overwhelming. You have no idea what is going on in judges 1 or any where else.
You can worship at the altar of science all you want but dont call yourself a Christian and deny the word of GOD you claim you are a servant to by saying you are Christ like.
Riiiiiight...
That just doesn't make much sense to me. I'm totally fine that I probably don't understand Judges 1, I've only read English translations and not studied these verses or any contradicting science - the other examples were much more definitely not literal. The tower of Babel, for example. But... I don't worship at the alter of science, I just understand a literal interpretation of genesis to be falsified. It's not on faith, it's not a second religion, I personally have learnt thousands of interesting facts over the years that point exclusively to the evolution model.
I don't deny the word of God, I just have a different interpretation than you. I consider myself a very loving, caring person, but I would never presume to call myself Christ-like! Would you?
Riiiiiight...
That just doesn't make much sense to me. I'm totally fine that I probably don't understand Judges 1, I've only read English translations and not studied these verses or any contradicting science - the other examples were much more definitely not literal. The tower of Babel, for example. But... I don't worship at the alter of science, I just understand a literal interpretation of genesis to be falsified. It's not on faith, it's not a second religion, I personally have learnt thousands of interesting facts over the years that point exclusively to the evolution model.
I don't deny the word of God, I just have a different interpretation than you. I consider myself a very loving, caring person, but I would never presume to call myself Christ-like! Would you?
You dont even know what Christian means. WOW
You better check your compass those scientist you trust so much are lieing to you
You can trust the word of GOD or lieing men your choice.
I'm fine with calling someone a Christian if they believe in God and Jesus and that the bible is inspired by God. I'm also fine if you don't consider me a true Christian.
those scientist you trust so much are lieing to you
You dont even know what Christian means. WOW
I would hope that you become more concern with who GOD considers you are not me. I am a little branch on the vine of Yeshua
nothing more nothing less
Just because you can claim that science is a religion doesn't make it true.