Evolution, fiction or fact?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tooldtocare

Banned
Mar 23, 2014
702
5
0
imgres.jpg

I once believed in evolution but now I have my doubts. Gorillas of ancient times are still Gorillas today. They have not changed. Nor has plant life or the birds that fly in the sky.

What I believed happened is that we were visited by universe travelers who seed planets that can support life. Just as we will do in the far off future. Even in our life time when our astronauts visit Mars we will leave some DNA behind.

Comments welcome
 
View attachment 148075

I once believed in evolution but now I have my doubts. Gorillas of ancient times are still Gorillas today. They have not changed. Nor has plant life or the birds that fly in the sky.

What I believed happened is that we were visited by universe travelers who seed planets that can support life. Just as we will do in the far off future. Even in our life time when our astronauts visit Mars we will leave some DNA behind.

Comments welcome

They see me trolling
They hatin'
 
Guess anybody's thoughts are basically about belief in what a person believes in a lot of people have a lot of idea's no question about that.
 
View attachment 148075

I once believed in evolution but now I have my doubts. Gorillas of ancient times are still Gorillas today. They have not changed. Nor has plant life or the birds that fly in the sky.

What I believed happened is that we were visited by universe travelers who seed planets that can support life. Just as we will do in the far off future. Even in our life time when our astronauts visit Mars we will leave some DNA behind.

Comments welcome

Well if a spaceship lands in my backyard and a door opens up and universe travelers says come on in let's go for a ride around the Galaxy I'd say hold on let me get sunglasses :)