Excerpt from He Will Hide Me in His Pavilion by Byron Gene Mace
TRUTH OF HIS WAY: OUR WITNESS OF HIM Psalm 119.31-32 [AMP] I cleave to your testimonies; O Lord, put me not to shame! I will [not MERELY walk, but] run the way of Your commandments, when You give me a heart that is willing (free/ when You enlarge my heart! {ESV}). True freedom begins with a surrendered and reconciling heart. Through the blood of Jesus we can enter Abba- Daddy's office (throne room). His ministry becomes our reconciling ministry. Our faith works by this love for our people who need Him, our faith is cleaving to Jesus to love everyone. Faith By Love Psalm 91.14-16 [ESV] Because he holds fast to Me in love, I will deliver; I will protect him, because he knows My Name. When he calls to Me, I will answer him, I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation.
TRUTH OF HIS WAY: OUR WITNESS OF HIM Psalm 119.31-32 [AMP] I cleave to your testimonies; O Lord, put me not to shame! I will [not MERELY walk, but] run the way of Your commandments, when You give me a heart that is willing (free/ when You enlarge my heart! {ESV}). True freedom begins with a surrendered and reconciling heart. Through the blood of Jesus we can enter Abba- Daddy's office (throne room). His ministry becomes our reconciling ministry. Our faith works by this love for our people who need Him, our faith is cleaving to Jesus to love everyone. Faith By Love Psalm 91.14-16 [ESV] Because he holds fast to Me in love, I will deliver; I will protect him, because he knows My Name. When he calls to Me, I will answer him, I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation.