Psalm 17.15 [AMP]
As for me, I will continue beholding
Your face in righteousness, justice,
and right-standing with You;
I shall be fully satisfied,
when I awake [to find myself]
beholding Your form
[and having sweet communion
with You].
Set your mind/ affections on things above (See Colossians 3.2.). Your life is
hidden in Christ (See Colossians 3.3). When you set your love upon God (Hold
fast to Him--glue yourself to His love), He will deliver you, He promises in Psalm
91.14, He will set you on high, because you are in intimate union with Him.
Another promise God makes to us in Psalm 91 is that He will give His angels
special charge over us to accompany us and defend us and preserve us in all our
ways of obedience and service. On their hands they will bear us up... [See Psalm
91.11-12 and Matthew 4.6 and Luke 4.10-11].
I am set--I will not be moved. He is continually with me because I have rightstanding
in Christ Jesus. My right-standing will keep me entwined with the Holy
Spirit. My faith and obedience pleases Him. My love will glue Him to me. He has
set me on the Rock of my Salvation, and everlasting life springs out of the Rock. I
will never thirst in His presence. In His presence is fullness of joy and the
provision of His daily bread--the full loaf. He surrounds me with songs and shouts
of deliverance. He illuminates me with His favor and comforts me the presence of
our indwelling Holy Spirit. He pursues me with His goodness and mercy, and I
will dwell in the house of the Lord forever (Psalm 23.6). I am refreshed by His
streams of living water. I am filled with His abundance (and overflowing) as I
dwell in His house (See Psalm 36.8.). He protects me when the bird-catcher
(Fowler) satan attempts to trap me in his snares by the temptation of sin (See Psalm
91.3a and 124.6-7.). He gives me rest and preserves me when I am weak and
diseases plague others and enemies surround me and dig pits and snares to catch
me (unawares and cause me to fall). He sends His angels to hold me up when I do
fall or stumble. He surrounds me with songs of deliverance, shades me when the
heat of the desert-times of my life causes me to be weak and faint (See Psalm
27.3.). He made me to be the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Corinthians 5.21b),
I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. He saved me by His grace by the gift of His
Son--Whom He sent to die for and become sin for me (2 Corinthians 5.21). Jesus'
blood redeems me, and His shed blood makes it possible to enter into His Presence
with boldness and sit at rest at His right hand. My faith pleases Him and He calls
me His child and His beloved in Christ Jesus. I dwell in the House of the Lord
forever in His grace and with no condemnation (Romans 8.1) in Christ Jesus.
The hiding place is being wrapped up in His love, in the presence of His love,
and consumed in His fiery love, purged of dross and melted so that He can create
of the new pure me a shining, golden vessel in which He can pour His living
essence and overflow me, His vessel, with His love. Wrapped up--in the blanket of
His warmth when the world is cold out there...Wrapped up in a blanket and I am
secure were I to fall (otherwise I would be broken to pieces or bent by the cruelty
of satan's world). I am wrapped up as I pray. His Spirit embraces me. On the
morning of His Appearing, I will awake to find myself wrapped in the blanket of a
light, and when I rush into His arms, I will find the brightness of His face and the
shining of glory and the glorification of my fully redeemed body to be the blanket
in which I am wrapped
As for me, I will continue beholding
Your face in righteousness, justice,
and right-standing with You;
I shall be fully satisfied,
when I awake [to find myself]
beholding Your form
[and having sweet communion
with You].
Set your mind/ affections on things above (See Colossians 3.2.). Your life is
hidden in Christ (See Colossians 3.3). When you set your love upon God (Hold
fast to Him--glue yourself to His love), He will deliver you, He promises in Psalm
91.14, He will set you on high, because you are in intimate union with Him.
Another promise God makes to us in Psalm 91 is that He will give His angels
special charge over us to accompany us and defend us and preserve us in all our
ways of obedience and service. On their hands they will bear us up... [See Psalm
91.11-12 and Matthew 4.6 and Luke 4.10-11].
I am set--I will not be moved. He is continually with me because I have rightstanding
in Christ Jesus. My right-standing will keep me entwined with the Holy
Spirit. My faith and obedience pleases Him. My love will glue Him to me. He has
set me on the Rock of my Salvation, and everlasting life springs out of the Rock. I
will never thirst in His presence. In His presence is fullness of joy and the
provision of His daily bread--the full loaf. He surrounds me with songs and shouts
of deliverance. He illuminates me with His favor and comforts me the presence of
our indwelling Holy Spirit. He pursues me with His goodness and mercy, and I
will dwell in the house of the Lord forever (Psalm 23.6). I am refreshed by His
streams of living water. I am filled with His abundance (and overflowing) as I
dwell in His house (See Psalm 36.8.). He protects me when the bird-catcher
(Fowler) satan attempts to trap me in his snares by the temptation of sin (See Psalm
91.3a and 124.6-7.). He gives me rest and preserves me when I am weak and
diseases plague others and enemies surround me and dig pits and snares to catch
me (unawares and cause me to fall). He sends His angels to hold me up when I do
fall or stumble. He surrounds me with songs of deliverance, shades me when the
heat of the desert-times of my life causes me to be weak and faint (See Psalm
27.3.). He made me to be the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Corinthians 5.21b),
I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. He saved me by His grace by the gift of His
Son--Whom He sent to die for and become sin for me (2 Corinthians 5.21). Jesus'
blood redeems me, and His shed blood makes it possible to enter into His Presence
with boldness and sit at rest at His right hand. My faith pleases Him and He calls
me His child and His beloved in Christ Jesus. I dwell in the House of the Lord
forever in His grace and with no condemnation (Romans 8.1) in Christ Jesus.
The hiding place is being wrapped up in His love, in the presence of His love,
and consumed in His fiery love, purged of dross and melted so that He can create
of the new pure me a shining, golden vessel in which He can pour His living
essence and overflow me, His vessel, with His love. Wrapped up--in the blanket of
His warmth when the world is cold out there...Wrapped up in a blanket and I am
secure were I to fall (otherwise I would be broken to pieces or bent by the cruelty
of satan's world). I am wrapped up as I pray. His Spirit embraces me. On the
morning of His Appearing, I will awake to find myself wrapped in the blanket of a
light, and when I rush into His arms, I will find the brightness of His face and the
shining of glory and the glorification of my fully redeemed body to be the blanket
in which I am wrapped