EXCITED! THANK YOU JESUS.

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoveStille
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LoveStille

Guest
I'm on the road again , this time I won't male any stops. Nursing school here I come. YES THANK YOU JESUS. I am determined to come out on top.
 
that is great i would love to do nursing also sometime working my way there but my body hates me so it may be to hard
 
You will be successful in the name of Jesus! how exciting! I pray that you will pull through nursing school and that Jesus will use you to reach and heal those you come in contact with when you become and nurse and I pray nursing school will be a joy to you and you will learn a lot in Jesus mighty name amen. God bless you!
 
Cherries;bt19854 said:
You will be successful in the name of Jesus! how exciting! I pray that you will pull through nursing school and that Jesus will use you to reach and heal those you come in contact with when you become and nurse and I pray nursing school will be a joy to you and you will learn a lot in Jesus mighty name amen. God bless you!
AMEN AMEN AMEN. I claim it in the name of JESUS. Thank you for the support. Good to know people still want to see others do well in life. God Bless You.