excited

  • Thread starter Thread starter garynoskiye
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

garynoskiye

Guest
I'm so excited to be going to church this Sunday in athabasca. I can feel it in my spirt that God has something important to tell me. Time for change in my life and church is the only positive I see in my future.
 
It's always wonderful to be in church and worship God; I'm happy for you! Now matter what storm we face, Jesus is ALWAYS the most positive element in our present and future. Can't wait to hear how God speaks to you :)
 
SeattleGirl;bt14654 said:
It's always wonderful to be in church and worship God; I'm happy for you! Now matter what storm we face, Jesus is ALWAYS the most positive element in our present and future. Can't wait to hear how God speaks to you :)

:) thanks Seattlegirl it's exciting and kinda scary becuse of how I'm feeling inside sometimes me being in the presence of the Lord is like a kid knowing he's going to get a good lecture from his parents. But I know I have to take what Evers coming.
 
I know exactly how you feel, but when God speaks to us, it is ALWAYS to improve us not tear us down. It's hard to hear, but so rewarding if we listen.
 
SeattleGirl;bt14659 said:
I know exactly how you feel, but when God speaks to us, it is ALWAYS to improve us not tear us down. It's hard to hear, but so rewarding if we listen.

Amen.. it is the only I'll grow.
 
You be strong, and keep praying! Canada is beautiful BTW....God loves you! Just put your life in His hands. :-)
 
skylove7;bt14661 said:
You be strong, and keep praying! Canada is beautiful BTW....God loves you! Just put your life in His hands. :-)

Thank you sky :)