Lesson Learned: there are some on here that are right. That's all there is to it. If your view is at all different from theirs, beware, for they will pounce on you, pull your statements out of context, call you the devil, say you're not saved, call you stupid, and say that your posts are worthless and dumb. Yup. Exercise caution on here. That is the lesson I've learned.
I am weary of all the abusive things said about others, and this includes the correcting of small things like spelling and grammar with a pious, self-righteous air. Pride. That is what dominates some people on here, and it is a dark and horrible evil.
Sigh.
I am weary of all the abusive things said about others, and this includes the correcting of small things like spelling and grammar with a pious, self-righteous air. Pride. That is what dominates some people on here, and it is a dark and horrible evil.
Sigh.