EXPECT MUCH

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joidevivre

Senior Member
Jul 15, 2014
3,838
272
83
I try to go into every situation excited and expectant for what God wants to show me. I believe that every circumstance is about God wanting to give more of Himself to me. And in ways I haven't seen before.

I never would have seen a real miracle unless my son had been bitten by a rattlesnake and went from preparation for amputation to arm completely restored over night. Even the doctor kept exclaiming that to him this was a miracle.

I'm also not sure there would have been this miracle if my little 14 year old son had not been telling us to thank God for the accident even while he was under an oxygen tent and in extreme pain. He had just read to thank God for everything - and took it quite literally.

But then came the miracle!