Experience of hell and turning to the Lord with my whole heart, receiving the Holy Spirit.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MarcMunday

Jan 31, 2024
Australia
Testimony of Australian Jockey Marc Munday:

After experiencing hell at the point of death in November 2018.

Though I believed in God and Jesus Christ, I was tormented for my life of sin, at this point I choose to receive Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior a commitment I hadn't yet made from my heart.

Like His 12 apostles I had the Holy Spirit appear to myself in my bedroom 3 days later, the Holy Spirit then entered myself turning my life around almost instantly.

I was given the strength to overcome mental health issues including anxiety, depression and substance abuse without medication or human intervention.

Jesus Christ came to reveal God's true nature of love, peace, mercy and forgiveness along with His unconditional acceptance of all who are willing and able to believe.

God's word is not the whole bible or any other religious doctrine it is the words of Jesus Christ alone within the New testament in red lettering, they're God's True teachings.

Seek the Lord why you may find him, His love, peace and mercy is freely available and open to anyone and everyone.

Jesus Christ: “Anyone who accepts your message is also accepting me. And anyone who rejects you is rejecting me. And anyone who rejects me is rejecting God, who sent me.” Luke 10:16 NLT

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
God's word is not the whole bible or any other religious doctrine it is the words of Jesus
Christ alone within the New testament in red lettering, they're God's True teachings.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable
for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness so that
the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.

Welcome!

Happy New Year 2024
:)

MarcMunday

Jan 31, 2024
Australia
2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable
for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness so that

Welcome
Happy New Year 2024
15“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16You will know them by their fruits. Matthew 7:15-16

4“Take heed that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. Matthew 24:4-5

“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. 24He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me. John 14:23-24

9Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 1:-9

13“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matthew 7:13-14

14And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says:

‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand,
And seeing you will see and not perceive;
15For the hearts of this people have grown dull.
Their ears are hard of hearing,
And their eyes they have closed,
Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears,
Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them.’
16But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear; 17for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear
it. Matthew 13:14-17

“He who has ears to hear, let him hear!” Mark 4:9

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
15“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly
they are ravenous wolves. 16You will know them by their fruits.
Matthew 7:15-16
Two questions for you:

Do you not believe all Scripture was given by inspiration of God?

Do you believe Jesus is God?

John 1:1 + 14a

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
God's word is not the whole bible or any other religious doctrine it is the words of Jesus Christ alone within the New testament in red lettering, they're God's True teachings.

Seek the Lord why you may find him, His love, peace and mercy is freely available and open to anyone and everyone.

Jesus Christ: “Anyone who accepts your message is also accepting me. And anyone who rejects you is rejecting me. And anyone who rejects me is rejecting God, who sent me.” Luke 10:16 NLT
I'm glad that you overcame such afflictions.
What a blessing!
Even a bigger blessing is that you are not in hell.

It's good to believe Jesus , but you are misinformed about the Bible not being God's Word. The writings of the apostles are God's Word as much as the letters in red.
I will leave you some questions to ask yourself that your pastor may not have considered. I'm not here to attack you, but to provide something you may not have been challenged by. I'm glad that I was challenged on my beliefs because some of them were things my pastor taught, but I needed to check out. You don't need to answer me, but you should be able to answer these for yourself with an open mind; without asking your teacher.

Why don't you believe what He said BEFORE the New Testament?
He appeared many times to speak to people like Adam, Eve, Moses and Abraham. Does your pastor throw out those books that Jesus speaks from, that He quotes as God's Word?

Why don't you believe what He said so many times referring BACK to the first 5 books AND those that follow? "Moses and the prophets refer to what we call the Old Testament.
Did He not quote the true profession of Abraham to the rich man in hell?

"
24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. 27Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 29Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Jesus Himself told if a man who was truly in hell, in flames, tormented, that Abraham was correct in telling him that his family has the Old testament books to tell them how to be saved as This link does from God's Holy Word.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

Though I believed in God and Jesus Christ, I was tormented for my life of sin, at this point I choose to receive Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior a commitment I hadn't yet made from my heart.

Like His 12 apostles I had the Holy Spirit appear to myself in my bedroom 3 days later, the Holy Spirit then entered myself turning my life around almost instantly.

I was given the strength to overcome mental health issues including anxiety, depression and substance abuse without medication or human intervention.

Jesus Christ came to reveal God's true nature of love, peace, mercy and forgiveness along with His unconditional acceptance of all who are willing and able to believe.

Here's a sermon that I started my day with.
John 3

I Dont believe it was a coincidence that you are here and this touches on the same subject in one point today. I hope it is a blessing to you too. You can skip the intro songs and go straight to the chapter reading or see.on if you wish.

After you listen to it, I'd like more details about your trip to hell.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Brother MarcMunday,(Eph 2:11-18) This brother goes with his Word also, (Isaiah 10:27) The Lord confirms by his very anointings!! And so, it is in my life as well brother as you yourself can judge by the Word of God he gave me to tell you!! (Isaiah 41:9-13!) You are never alone brother!! Blessing through our Lord Jesus to you!!

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018

Christians don't go to h***.

God's word is in the old testament as well. It's the same God as the new.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

Welcome!

Happy New Year 2024
Top Job Magenta..
I was about to get that scripture to post and then i saw your reply.. :) (y)