Experiences

  • Thread starter Thread starter biblicalsandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

biblicalsandy

Guest
Has anyone else here ever encounter an experience with a enormous red glowing human figure like fire? I am talking about one that was larger than the mountains in New Mexico, and it had no features. I seen it right before a car accident I was involved in, and heard a male voice say "Do not fear!"
 
An enormous red glowing figure larger than a mountain?

I'd definitely take a different route home.
 
Has anyone else here ever encounter an experience with a enormous red glowing human figure like fire? I am talking about one that was larger than the mountains in New Mexico, and it had no features. I seen it right before a car accident I was involved in, and heard a male voice say "Do not fear!"


I see big red glowing neon signs shaped like Michael Jackson and Elvis down on the Vegas Strip all of the time.


That's not the same is it?
That's all l got.


So sorry to hear about the car accident though.
 
I was terrified when I seen it, as I was 11 years old. It was at night, and we were traveling from Long Beach California to Texas. The two men that hit us, was going 100 mph. They were running from a place they just robbed at gun point, glad they did not try to shoot us. Instead they threw their guns into the brush. Both cars were totaled, yet, absolutely no one was harmed...not even the robbers.
 
I was terrified when I seen it, as I was 11 years old. It was at night, and we were traveling from Long Beach California to Texas. The two men that hit us, was going 100 mph. They were running from a place they just robbed at gun point, glad they did not try to shoot us. Instead they threw their guns into the brush. Both cars were totaled, yet, absolutely no one was harmed...not even the robbers.

Sorry. The three of us have read quite a few visions by people here who seem to be playing around with the forum.
I apologize.


What do you think it meant?
The glowing red figure you saw?
 
I believe it was an angel, and I believe we were used in the process of stopping those men. I believe from something worse! I remember, I could not tell anyone, but my little sister. She just told me I was trying to scare her. I tried to tell her that the car behind us, about a mile..was going to hit us, and hard. They did, threw our car 35 feet. Crunched our trunk, almost to gas tank, no windows broke. The car seats in the Cadillac came up, and folded over us 6 kids. We lost everything, but our lives!
 
P.S...I did not take anything in offense Reborn, I understand...:D
 
I did not know it than, but realized when I got older. That God was telling me, he was near me...I was a very sad, lonely child, was not accepted by many..if any at all!
 
I believe it was an angel, and I believe we were used in the process of stopping those men. I believe from something worse! I remember, I could not tell anyone, but my little sister. She just told me I was trying to scare her. I tried to tell her that the car behind us, about a mile..was going to hit us, and hard. They did, threw our car 35 feet. Crunched our trunk, almost to gas tank, no windows broke. The car seats in the Cadillac came up, and folded over us 6 kids. We lost everything, but our lives!
That is amazing. God works in mysterious ways, and ways not to our understanding.
 
God's angels don't usually come to us in the form of a large glowing red being, big as a mountain..
 
Wow, what an amazing story! I'd say God had great things in mind for you!

Never saw a vision like that, however.
 
I have found out that if I have a prophetic vision, it only happens within a time of great danger. I use to Nanny, and told one boy I was taking care of.."Stop racing down this gravel narrow road, you're going to go head on with someone!" He did not listen, and three minutes after he dropped me off. he went head on with the doctor, that was coming to see the boys uncle. Who was dying of cancer! No one was hurt, but both vehicles again where destroyed. The sad thing though, is the doctor was no longer going to see the uncle!
 
Why wouldn't they? Blue Ladybug...I do not under estimate what God will do, and though maybe no one else has experienced it like that...I just know it happened to me!
 
Why wouldn't they? Blue Ladybug...I do not under estimate what God will do, and though maybe no one else has experienced it like that...I just know it happened to me!

I can totally relate, Sandy. Tho I've not seen a fiery angelic being (wow, that must have been awesome!!), I've seen and heard plenty in the spiritual realm to convince me that the things unseen are more real than this temporary physical realm. Glory to God!