Experiences

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 13, 2014
15
0
0
my life of 45 years has been so full of experiences, most not bad, but some real bad and I praise GOd for helping me to overcome them. DO I regret these trials ? NO , I just have learned to accept that when I make decisions in my flesh I will have to go through things that will take the power of GOD to deliver me out of. The 3 persons of GOD are the only ones who have stood by me and have accepted me for me--They are tender hearted, kind, gentle, good and patient with me, they are faithful, and true, they give me un ending supply of peace , JOY, and most of all LOVE. they love me through every fleshly mistake I make, and they honor me with allowing me to make my own choices. why wouldnt they really, I mean thats how I know God is real because the three persons of God rescue me, reveal themselves to me. I dont know - I hear a lot of people say they USED TO BE christians. but I have to question if they were ever really fully believers- I mean NOTHING can separate me from CHRIST--I mean NOTHING-- I cant even imagine not believing in CHRIST- believing in Father Creator- OR believing in the HOLY SPIRIT- I cant imagine it--frankly I cant remember a time I didnt believe---I was blessed to be Gods from the age of 5--so I cant imagine it any other way. I can tell you from my own experience --I would never leave or stop believing in CHRIST--ITS IMPOSSIBLE-- the Love the 3 persons of GOD has shown me is incredible and indescribable. there is NO WORDS. I feel so close to Father God Creator when I take a walk in the mountains or look at a bluebird, and when I think about JESUS well I cant express in words to describe HIM, and the HS is well my source to them all within me. HE is the person who keeps me informed, that links me to the other two persons of GOD. The HS is such a beautiful spirit of GOD. WHO WOULDNT WANT TO WALK IN HIM? HE is everything we are not- everything GOOD- EVERYTHING righteous- I am so JOYFUL for GODS PLANS- God is so amazing in my life---without GOD I AM NOTHING!!!!! but with HIM I can overcome things that should of destroyed me. HE is the everlasting , one true GOD in 3 persons. let no one tell you otherwise. I love you my family of GOD-- I shall fight the spiritual war as long as I have breath in me. I shall stand FIRM cuz MY savior DIED FOR ME and you. the least I can do is stand firm in HIM. HE came DIED, then rose again. JESUS IS LORD AND SAVIOR.