Exposing one of satan's lies with Truth. Gods commandments are still valid today till the earth passes away.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I obey what Jesus said love fulfills the commandments, the tend commandments were given and it isn't even a hard thing yet we as humans fail in being perfect in them but the way I see it as long as love is our our hearts yearning he will naturally guide us in obeying the law and commandments
If your counting that many commandments then you don't understand what life in Christ means.
 
You can't even obey the 10 Commandments while insisting that others obey.

There's a word for that: "Hypocrite".
None of us can obey them completely but encouraging each other to obey them is not being a hypocryte it is doing as we were called to do, now judging others for it is another story
 
Oh I see, actually Budman is a pretty decent guy I can vouch for him, we all disagree and sometimes respond as we shouldn't but trust me he isn't a pharisee
Im just razzing him he asks questions that have nothing to do with my beliefs I don't even think they read my posts.
 
Im just razzing him he asks questions that have nothing to do with my beliefs I don't even think they read my posts.
Well while I do understand where you are coming from there is a right way to go about it, calling someone a pharisee is is not the way. I don't choose sides but I do give correction and do stand up for people
 
  • Like
Reactions: eternally-gratefull
My point, is the "can" part. He can't, yet seems to imply he can.
There may have been a misunderstanding perhaps I missed something but this isn't what he seemed to be saying to me
 
Well while I do understand where you are coming from there is a right way to go about it, calling someone a pharisee is is not the way. I don't choose sides but I do give correction and do stand up for people

When challenged, he likes to claim one doesn't read his posts (see his thread on the Ten Commandments).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.