EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 2, 2016
Well they ask for headline like threads. Lol.

Anywho, it occurred to me that pretty much everyone one around here (including myself) is by and large stating their opinions. I mean you get the occasional "I had a word from God and He told me to tell y'all that ya'll are a den of vipers, maybe a liar or (shudder) a false prophet and whatnot. Lol. That said, some you are very thoughtful in your replies...they don't seem to be emotion based etc. Which is sort of what I am trying to be when I communicate with people....esp my son. I guess it is important to me to model for him who to deal with difficult stuff. I can think of a few actually off the top of my head that disagree with me but are always nice about it. I'm sure there are a few that I'm not so nice too....probably a pride thing in me...Lol. Sorry Rachel. :)Maybe they are sent to smooth out a rough spot in me...Lol.

The other personality type I see is (and I don't wanna pick on anyone here) but Blue...lol....she's a real pragmatist...and I honestly love her for it...Lol. Let's see, what is a pragmatist: Like...when they see some difficult situation, they sort just go with their initial "feeling" on the matter, without considering that there are other alternatives. Sorry Blue....love ya.

I think anyone is fair game here.....especially me for calling out Blue. Lol

How do different people strike you here on cc?

Feb 7, 2015
Well, thank God you have me here. LOL

Mar 2, 2016
Then you have the folks who are just kind all the time. No matter what.... they are sowing seeds of peace, there is grace on their lips, they love purity of heart etc. They pretty much have grace coming out of their pours.

Then you have Willie.....Willie feels stuff deeply (at least that is the impression I get) I get that from seeing how passionate he can be about things and then... he can get cerebral about stuff... as well as show empathy to someone. He has the best of intentions and I think authentically wants to be friends with people. :) Willie is a complex man.....kinda like me...only smarter. Oh...and don't tell anyone I said this but I have a sneaking suspicion that Rachel is way smarter than Willie too. Lol

Last edited:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Hello?? Ooops sorry, wrong room :confused:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
How do different people strike you here on cc?
They strike me with a baseball bat. I've complained about it to management several times, but... :rolleyes:

Okay, okay, serious. I can do serious.

I get impressions about forum members but I keep firmly in mind that I am only seeing a cross section of their personalities. For this reason I consciously and intentionally avoid building up a mental image of what a forum member is like.

Of course over time you get a feeling for how a certain person will respond to a certain post. But that still has little to do with how the person will respond to any given real life situation. Not nothing to do with it, but very little.

(Also I don't want to say what impression I get about some members because I fear it will go to their heads... or for some members, I fear they will come after MY head.) :p

T

Tintin

Pride goeth before the fall. I'm looking in the mirror, here.

Mar 2, 2016
Pride goeth before the fall. I'm looking in the mirror, here.
I think how this works is that you psychoanalyze someone else and then by doing so you open yourself up to be psychoanalyzed. Lol. But apparently people are chicken. Lol

T

Tintin

I think how this works is that you psychoanalyze someone else and then by doing so you open yourself up to be psychoanalyzed. Lol. But apparently people are chicken. Lol
I'm not chicken, I'm just tired. It's almost bedtime here. So I'm calling it a night. Goodnight, dear brother. :)

Dec 1, 2014
I love everyone here equally; its just that some are more equal than others.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Sometimes I think I'm the only sane person here. Then I wake up, read a few comments, and realize that I really am the only sane person here.

Feb 7, 2015
Sometimes I think I'm the only sane person here. Then I wake up, read a few comments, and realize that I really am the only sane person here.
There aren't many of us.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
well, all i can say is...

i'm a delight.

:eek:

lol

Feb 7, 2015
well, all i can say is...

i'm a delight.

:eek:

lol
Now, here is a special one! I've already done a full psychological worku.............. Uh .......... Never mind. Let's just say this person seems nice.