eyes problems needs prayer

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

happyface

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2009
1,496
35
48
Please can you pray that my eye heals. I had to go to hospital and they said I have a tiny tear in my cornea and it could go into an ulcer. I am worried. Please god can you heal me. amen
 
Please can you pray that my eye heals. I had to go to hospital and they said I have a tiny tear in my cornea and it could go into an ulcer. I am worried. Please god can you heal me. amen


Father in the name of Jesus who out of Love for us all, sent Jesus to die in our Places. Please heal this girl of the tear in her cornea, let her vision be perfect. All that has breath Praises you for you are worthy. Amen.
 
Hi All, I have noticed that the white spot on my cornea has gone! The doctor said that I might be left with scarring, there is a scare there but I do feel better now. I am not taking anything for granted, but Im so happy that the white spot has gone. I go to hospital in 2 weeks. Amen I cannot beleive that the white spot isnt there, I was so worried.Thankyou God xxx
 
Oh Mandy, this is such good news! Thankyou Jesus!
You stiil and always are in my prayers.
You have been a blessing in my life, thankyou.
God bless, pickles
 
Even though the spot is gone I will pray for your healing.
 
Hi I feel alot better in myself, just waiting to see if there is long term damage in my eye.
 
Yes you are in my thoughts, please update us when you hear something
 
I know the Lord has already healed you because of your faith, so I just wanted to glorify him and praise him with you for what he has already done for you. THANK YOU LORD, HALLELUJAH TO YOUR HOLY AND AWESOME NAME, YOU ARE OUR JOY AND OUR PEACE AND WE GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND HONOUR THAT IS DO YOU. BLESS YOU FOR HEALING HER EYE, AND BRINGING SO MUCH JOY AS YOU SAID YOU WOULD WHEN OUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED BY YOU, LORD YOU ARE SO FAITHFUL AND WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. BLESS THE LORD OH OUR SOULS AND EVERYTHING THAT IS IN US, BLESS YOU THE LORD OUR GOD IN THE HOLY NAME OF CHRIST JESUS,,, AMEN!!!