Facebook jail

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Senior Member
Mar 19, 2011
14,563
1,494
113
Have you ever been in Facebook jail? I have managed to land myself in Facebook jail. Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing how long your Facebook jail sentence is. I'm told it's anywhere from 1 day to an entire month
 
yay... I'm out of Facebook jail now. I'm considering making an alternate account in case that happens again
 
apparently one of my comments violated Facebook Community standards ������������
Ok that almost sounds like something a HOA would say . What did you plant the wrong type of tree on your page or you paint you page with a unapproved color? Ha ha .
That seems really vague. It appears that some Richard Cranium has it in for you . Hope all goes well .
Blessings
Bill
 
apparently one of my comments violated Facebook Community standards

Wow you must have said something Christian to violate Mark Zuckerberg's PC facebook guards..
 
im so glad I came of facebook, everytime I posted things about God I was getting attacked, even by people who know me, but then again Jesus said this would happen, it was taking away my peace so I got ride of it now I only go on Christian websites :o
 
I block at least two or three people a day on Facebook. I think I have close to 1,500 people blocked now