Fact checking the fact checkers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
This year has seen censorship reach a whole new normal. It used to be done behind a veil of secrecy but now it is as blatant as it gets.
Teams of "fact checkers" go out trying to find "misinformation" to report... But I don't trust them...

So who pays the these teams of fact checkers??? What's their motivation??? No one works for free, they must be getting paid somehow... Its obvious to me that the only way they could pay these people is to take payments from the people that they are fact checking for...

So the mainstream finds people telling the truth and the truth starts getting around... That is the only time when they hire the "fact checkers" to come in and discredit the truth... So as a general rule now i disbelieve anything that they fact check or label as 'misinformation" or censor now...

Remember the nurse Tiffany Dover???
84b7653b-8b4b-4a2b-b1fd-e96297b5d3fa_16x9_600x338.jpg

She fainted on camera, 10 minutes after taking the vaccine...

Now i find this headline...

bandicam 2020-12-26 00-44-17-891.jpg

What should we make of this claim??? Beieve the fact checkers because they are righteous and have no alterior motives???
Or be suspicious??? Very very suspicious???

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
So who pays the these teams of fact checkers???
Communist China. George Soros, and several other billionaires pays these so-called fact-checkers to disseminate false in formation. That is a part of their war against the West and against freedom and democracy. And they have succeeded very well.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Communist China. George Soros, and several other billionaires pays these so-called fact-checkers to disseminate false in formation. That is a part of their war against the West and against freedom and democracy. And they have succeeded very well.
Check out the argument this guy makes...

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Ive had a closer look at this and it just gets even more suspicious.
This woman has an instagram and facebook account that she was frequently active on yet there has been no action from her accounts.

The fact checkers are saying that she has been at work and feeling fine according to Lisa McCluskey, the hospital’s vice president of marketing communications. Who???

So, Tiffany told Lisa who told the fact checkers who told us... That is a form of hearsay and is not admissible in a court of law

Then they came out with this...

How suspicious do they look. A short 20 second clip in the dark from long range... It only poses more questions...
Why didn't they let the camera closer?
Why didn't she speak to the camera?
Why is it so dark?
And who is that woman?

bandicam 2020-12-27 20-04-13-058.jpg bandicam 2020-12-27 20-08-00-526.jpg
That's not her... Tiffany has the most brilliant blue eyes but this other woman doesn't and her eyes are set deeper.
Maybe thats why they filmed it from so far. Its awfully dark in there as well for a hospital
bandicam 2020-12-27 20-04-31-588.jpg bandicam 2020-12-27 20-07-32-056.jpg
Look at Tiffany's neck and shoulders, how petite they are compared to the other woman

Is that her? Is she missing? Why are they being so suspicious? Are they hiding something? Are they trolling?

Unless she starts using her social media accounts and/or shows up and speaks on camera i would say that she's missing

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
This year has seen censorship reach a whole new normal. It used to be done behind a veil of secrecy but now it is as blatant as it gets.
Teams of "fact checkers" go out trying to find "misinformation" to report... But I don't trust them...

So who pays the these teams of fact checkers??? What's their motivation??? No one works for free, they must be getting paid somehow... Its obvious to me that the only way they could pay these people is to take payments from the people that they are fact checking for...

So the mainstream finds people telling the truth and the truth starts getting around... That is the only time when they hire the "fact checkers" to come in and discredit the truth... So as a general rule now i disbelieve anything that they fact check or label as 'misinformation" or censor now...
David Icke did some fact checking of so-called "fact checkers" when they started censoring him earlier this year for speaking out on the scamdemic. Ironically, I think the organisation who was flagging him for hate speech was an organisation called something like "the Center for Countering Digital Hate". But he'd only spoken against a virus. Lol. They must have considered it hatred against coronaviruses that he didn't believe in Covid-19.

Digging deeper, there were a few big names in this corporation, globalists also present in UK politics. So the previous post linking these unqualified "fact-checkers" to Communism, Soros and other billionaires is largely correct. Sure, they do it through multiple corporations etc., because even the dullest might get suspicious if everything was linked directly to Soros. But a few corporations or so as middlemen, and most look no further.

Ive had a closer look at this and it just gets even more suspicious.
This woman has an instagram and facebook account that she was frequently active on yet there has been no action from her accounts.
My uneducated view - just a hypothesis at this stage. Some sort of anti-conspiracy theorist psy-op. It doesn't make sense broadcasting on live TV such a pretty nurse getting executed by lethal injection with the Covid vaccine.

They also use crisis actors. So they pick a pretty crisis actor, who pretends to be a nurse, then she collapses on TV. Then they make it look as suspicious as they can, saying "she's alright", while deleting her Facebook profile and updating her details in the death registry. No sign of her for a few weeks, then some posts on Youtube or other media from people clearly not her. Then when it gets really big and everyone is suspicious, she shows up fine, and everyone says "See, conspiracy theorists got it wrong again. They're definitely wrong about the dangers of the covid vaccine". I just don't see any other story that fits, short of gross incompetence on behalf of the NWO, or sabotage (i.e. trying to warn people of the dangers of vaccines, without doing so overtly).

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Too many sides to stories in the media. I have no, idea what's true and fake anymore too many sides. I never used to watch the news until recently and was much happier for it. :)

So guess, I should just quit watching it all together.....lol

K

KT88

The problem is things like a nurse fainting are rocket fuel for anti vaxxers, anti-maskers anti lockdowners etc. This is the life blood and daily bread for conspiracy "folks" and websites. If what you are reading appears fishy it probably is fishy.

Dover received her first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine on Thursday and fainted on camera several minutes later. When she was back on her feet, she told reporters she has a condition that can cause her to faint when she feels pain.

“It’s common for me,” she told reporters. “I feel fine now.”

Two days later, CHI Memorial Hospital tweeted to confirm Dover was fine.

“UPDATE: Nurse Tiffany Dover appreciates the concern shown for her,” the tweet read. “She is home and doing well. She asks for privacy for her and her family.”

In another tweet on Monday, the hospital confirmed Dover was still doing well and shared a video of the nurse posing with colleagues on Monday afternoon.

Full story:

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9831617815

Dec 2, 2020
Anytime a site labels itself as a "fact checker" I immediately blacklist them.

Fact checking is digging up the documents yourself, not quoting someone else's conclusion.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
The problem is things like a nurse fainting are rocket fuel for anti vaxxers, anti-maskers anti lockdowners etc. This is the life blood and daily bread for conspiracy "folks" and websites. If what you are reading appears fishy it probably is fishy.

Dover received her first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine on Thursday and fainted on camera several minutes later. When she was back on her feet, she told reporters she has a condition that can cause her to faint when she feels pain.

“It’s common for me,” she told reporters. “I feel fine now.”

Two days later, CHI Memorial Hospital tweeted to confirm Dover was fine.

“UPDATE: Nurse Tiffany Dover appreciates the concern shown for her,” the tweet read. “She is home and doing well. She asks for privacy for her and her family.”

In another tweet on Monday, the hospital confirmed Dover was still doing well and shared a video of the nurse posing with colleagues on Monday afternoon.

Full story:

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9831617815
I am just curious, why would a person who routinely faints when feeling pain be chosen to be the face to reassure people about the vaccine?

Dec 2, 2020
I am just curious, why would a person who routinely faints when feeling pain be chosen to be the face to reassure people about the vaccine?
Because it's all an act. I don't know for sure that the vaccine is the mark, well. Actually I'm going to say "no." No it's not.
Because the antichrist isn't running things and the mark is about worship.

It might have bad stuff or questionable things and/or bad side effects (depending on the individual. like all people not everyone gets all the side effects listed on a drug) but it's not the mark.

There is no question that the Clintons, Gates and the others are indeed bad people.
But... that's not the determining factor of what makes something the mark.

As for the "666 Patent" yes. it exists, but it has nothing to do with the vaccine. It's a separate thing.
Let's be cautious and wary but not paranoid.

It is at the end of the day your body, your choice. (Not to be confused with pro abortion people's twisting of the phrase).If you don't feel safe taking it, don't take it.
And I don't believe government officials should have the right to do that to you.

Feb 28, 2016
IF it was even TRUE that Dover even took the vaccine - she stated that she faints when she feels 'pain' -
WHO WOULD CHOOSE a FAINTER to PAIN as a POSTER CHILD???

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
IF it was even TRUE that Dover even took the vaccine - she stated that she faints when she feels 'pain' -
WHO WOULD CHOOSE a FAINTER to PAIN as a POSTER CHILD???
Shhhh don't use common sense...
We need to just gobble it up without questions or thinking.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
HELLO???!!!
yeah, SW, Shhh...
HUGS!!!
War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength
:ROFL:

I suspect the girl may be alive, but there were negative effects, whether minor (she probably just fainted) or major, and she is forbidden from talking about it as to not avert people from the vaccine and to preserve the public image of the hospital. Which would explain the silence from her social media.
Definitely NOT swallowing the story about her being a routine fainter to pain, lol. It's like these people are testing how stupid they can go with their stories.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
She most likely just fainted as is fine, at least I'd like to believe so. It makes no logical sense to die so quickly from vaccine administration, it's a vaccine not a lethal injection. It didn't look like anaphylactic shock, her skin was pale. It looked like what it most likely was - she just fainted. So they told us she commonly faints when she feels pain. And she agreed to be the face of the vaccine, she and her collegues thought it was a great idea, knowing she might faint?

But the real meat of the story here, is how quickly and readily these people lie to the public. Lying so quickly about a minor event such as fainting, naturally, means that they will feel justified in lying ever more brazenly to cover up worse incidents, because in their book they are "saving lives" and "protecting you" by paddling this (and that's the best case scenario I'm assuming the liars have the best intentions possible) and you apparently have NO right to know the truth and decide anything for yourself. Luckily, they were panicky, and that exposed them. They were so eager, so they came up with a really stupid story this time. These people are not protecting you nor do they believe you have the right to know, they only care about pushing whatever they are told to push.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
It is very possible to faint out of fear, anxiety, stress. Maybe Tiffany has no confidence in the vaccine, or didn't want to be before the cameras.
But of COURSE Tiffany has no right to admit anything such, that would be a blasphemy, or to avoid the jab... facing pressure from coworkers and workplace, and being forced on national tv, she was allowed only to have the unwavering confidence in the vaccine and happiness about being injected. Soooo they had to think of something quick for us, to normalize fainting from vaccine for us, and that's exactly what that story was...
It's a relief to know that Tiffany is alive and well, at least. :)

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Some sort of anti-conspiracy theorist psy-op
So they pick a pretty crisis actor, who pretends to be a nurse, then she collapses on TV. Then they make it look as suspicious as they can, saying "she's alright", while deleting her Facebook profile and updating her details in the death registry. No sign of her for a few weeks, then some posts on Youtube or other media from people clearly not her. Then when it gets really big and everyone is suspicious, she shows up fine, and everyone says "See, conspiracy theorists got it wrong again. They're definitely wrong about the dangers of the covid vaccine".
I was thinking the same think

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
My uneducated view - just a hypothesis at this stage. Some sort of anti-conspiracy theorist psy-op.
I believe they just made a stupid mistake this time, see my above posts, but who knows... your thoughts turning out to be true wouldn't surprise me. I've always thought theories like flat earth were planted exactly for that purpose to discredit any independent thinking. Or maybe it's all just to keep our brains busy running in circles while another problem for us is being prepared.

Oct 25, 2020
I am from the UK and very international in my outlook. What we are seeing in the USA is absolutely shameful.

You don't know what you have until it is taken away from you.

You shall know them by their fruits. We have been shown mercy, grace and forgiveness by our heavenly father and like Jesus we are expected to behave like that. Christian life is all about maturing in Christ and growing up.. and becoming more like Him in character. If you can't see that in the person that says it all.

As Christians we should be looking for evidenced based information and they are a lot of good experts who have tremendous integrity and might not be my kind of Christian BUT that doesn't give me the right to CLAIM I am the only right kind of Christian... how dare I judge the soul of another human being as the only true judge is Jesus!! But God has said their fruits will give me the discernment I need to choose wisely. Please note God's image in all of us as HE is our creator.

So just because someone claims to be a christian and supports all the policies I like but their fruit and character says otherwise there must be a warning bell in my mind. WORDS MATTER as it leads to thoughts and then actions and habits and CHARACTER.

Someone can be honest and full of integrity but have different beliefs or policies doesn't mean I have to DEMONISE them but my responsibility is look at the overall CHARACTER of the person and the servanthood of the person. I am extremely imperfect and so are all our political systems and all of us. HENCE WE ALL NEED JESUS DESPERATELY TO DO THE RIGHT THING BY HIM.

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven Matthew 5 1-3

DON'T LET GOOD BE THE ENEMEY OF PERFECT!