Factbox: Countries Making Covid 19 Vaccines Mandatory

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Yes almost as if there's a global pandemic and countries are getting tired of stubborn people prolonging a pandemic by not taking the vaccine that has already been proven to work

E

eternally-gratefull

Yes almost as if there's a global pandemic and countries are getting tired of stubborn people prolonging a pandemic by not taking the vaccine that has already been proven to work
Even though

I do not agree with mandated vaccines.

If people do nto get the shot. and get sick. Thats n them

we need to stop the fear and open our countries back up

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There has been a lot of heated rhetoric on both sides of this debate, so I think this article highlights that at least on one point we can all agree and that is how proud, how very proud Adolf would have been were he to be alive to see this day. Who knows, perhaps the pit of hell gets cable TV, that would make sense if it did, so know this, you are making one very famous german happy. Since misery loves company I suspect all of his roommates are also loving this.

Apr 15, 2017
Here is an informative article that shows the vaccine mandate policies of different countries:

https://www.reuters.com/world/countries-make-covid-19-vaccines-mandatory-2021-07-13/
The vaccination is all part of the plan to condition them for the mark of the beast for there is more to the vaccine than fighting the coronavirus.

So they want every person vaccinated and will probably go to nanotechnology as the solution to fight the coronavirus which is why they say that the vaccine is not effective against the variants, and the scientists are saying they will need a new vaccine in a year, and they want to use nanotechnology.

This will cause them to be tracked which will condition them for a chip under the skin which is a better tracking system with all information about them on the chip.

We are in the end game and God is ready to wrap it up and put down the world when they take the mark of the beast for then repentance is no longer available to them and He can end sin on earth.

Eventually we will not be able to go anywhere without a vaccination card.

Aug 5, 2021
There has been a lot of heated rhetoric on both sides of this debate, so I think this article highlights that at least on one point we can all agree and that is how proud, how very proud Adolf would have been were he to be alive to see this day. Who knows, perhaps the pit of hell gets cable TV, that would make sense if it did, so know this, you are making one very famous german happy. Since misery loves company I suspect all of his roommates are also loving this.

Hitler, one of the many past antichrists that have existed in this world said this, "Creation is not finished. Man is clearly approaching a phase of metamorphosis. The earlier human species has already reached the stage of dying out... All of the force of creation will be concentrated in a new species...which will surpass infinitely modern man...And we shall rejuvenate the world."

I think we are on the verge of this new species coming into being.

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
Even though

I agree that we need to stop the fear and open back up. But with that same logic, if people DO get the vaccine and get covid, and experience random organ failure (as is extremely common) then that's on them too. Everyone is responsible for themselves and should be able to think it through and choose for themselves.

E

eternally-gratefull

I agree that we need to stop the fear and open back up. But with that same logic, if people DO get the vaccine and get covid, and experience random organ failure (as is extremely common) then that's on them too. Everyone is responsible for themselves and should be able to think it through and choose for themselves.
I agree. thats on them

But we do not need to spread hate

COVID has serious possible side effects, including death, in spite of all the naysayers.

Getting a COVID shot would by definition, cause possibly the same thing, in spite of all the naysayers. and me getting vaccinated does NOT protect you. It only protects MYSELF, inspite of all the naysayers.

in light of the fake news and division we have in our country which is so bad you can't believe a thing you read anymore

what we do not need is antivaxxers spreading unproven fear based information telling everyone not to get the shot

We don't need pro vaxxers spreading unproven fear based information telling everyone to get Vaxxed.

and we most definately do not need our government forcing us to get vaxxed.

This whole thing is out of hand.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Even though

Try going to the hospital for a non-covid-related problem and they can't accommodate you because their beds are full with covid patients because people won't get vaccinated
I live in tennessee. We have the highest covid numbers in America right now.
I don't want to go on lockdown because people are too stubborn to take simple precautions

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The vaccination is all part of the plan to condition them for the mark of the beast for there is more to the vaccine than fighting the coronavirus.

So they want every person vaccinated and will probably go to nanotechnology as the solution to fight the coronavirus which is why they say that the vaccine is not effective against the variants, and the scientists are saying they will need a new vaccine in a year, and they want to use nanotechnology.

This will cause them to be tracked which will condition them for a chip under the skin which is a better tracking system with all information about them on the chip.

We are in the end game and God is ready to wrap it up and put down the world when they take the mark of the beast for then repentance is no longer available to them and He can end sin on earth.

Eventually we will not be able to go anywhere without a vaccination card.
You can have the vaccination and not accept the mark of the beast. Anyway, according to conspiracy theorists, anyone who gets the jab will die, so they won't be alive to get the mark.

Try going overseas without a passport, driving without a licence or (in the USA) managing without a social security number. Do you not have an ID card? There are many mandatory requirements for various activities. In Australia, unvaccinated children have not been able to attend child care for years.

God will make it clear to those who are born again when the second beast arises. God will make it clear what the mark really is. And you do not know, because no one but God knows.

E

eternally-gratefull

Try going to the hospital for a non-covid-related problem and they can't accommodate you because their beds are full with covid patients because people won't get vaccinated
I live in tennessee. We have the highest covid numbers in America right now.
I don't want to go on lockdown because people are too stubborn to take simple precautions
you should never have to go on lockdown.

The government needs to back off this nonsense.

And alot of the reasons there are not enough beds is there is not enough staff. because nurses refuse to get the vaccine, The vaccine mandate is for the birds. Vaccines protect the use not others

S

SophieT

Even though

I can actually agree with that

too late to plug the massive super spreader covid machine of illegals with thousands more unvaccinated and untested spread out across these great United States

journalists are actually now starting to question that on tv...in front of captive audiences....gasp

its almost as if someone would prefer the country stays on lockdown...at least another 7 years :unsure:....

S

SophieT

you should never have to go on lockdown.

The government needs to back off this nonsense.

And alot of the reasons there are not enough beds is there is not enough staff. because nurses refuse to get the vaccine, The vaccine mandate is for the birds. Vaccines protect the use not others

heard on the news a couple of hrs back that 2 of those elite companions to the left on The View tested positive for covid and they are vaccinated. MINUTES before the VP was to join them onstage

well whoops :oops:

how about the 2 harpies hosts left? they were rubbing elbows with the C+. shouldn't they also have been vanquished from live tv for the next 2 wks?

the vp did her part for false facts from another room

we are going to have to think up a new word for hypocrisy cause that just does not cut it anymore

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
heard on the news a couple of hrs back that 2 of those elite companions to the left on The View tested positive for covid and they are vaccinated. MINUTES before the VP was to join them onstage

how about the 2 harpies hosts left? they were rubbing elbows with the C+. shouldn't they also have been vanquished from live tv for the next 2 wks?
If they were teachers they would be forced to quarantine for two weeks.

S

SophieT

ha...that gang should be permanently quarantined. they are among the worst examples of women anywhere

S

SophieT

well you don't have to worry about that

maybe you could guest host? :LOL:

you know? have a bigger audience and all that

putting you on ignore where you belong...I see what you are doing

you still own it dude

E

eternally-gratefull

I can actually agree with that

too late to plug the massive super spreader covid machine of illegals with thousands more unvaccinated and untested spread out across these great United States

journalists are actually now starting to question that on tv...in front of captive audiences....gasp

its almost as if someone would prefer the country stays on lockdown...at least another 7 years :unsure:....
Give you two guesses who, and the first one does not count!

E

eternally-gratefull

the vp did her part for false facts from another room

we are going to have to think up a new word for hypocrisy cause that just does not cut it anymore
Those 2 should have been put in isolation for a few days (it takes up to 4 days from exposure from what I have heard and witnessed)

The double standard is out of hand. The sad part is. These people have millions of followers

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Those 2 should have been put in isolation for a few days (it takes up to 4 days from exposure from what I have heard and witnessed)

The double standard is out of hand. The sad part is. These people have millions of followers
still there should be some great video clips of their hypocrisy calling on people to be quarantined who are exposed and then ignoring their own prescription. You know Tucker Carlson has his interns working on that right now.

S

SophieT

well, it seems we still got quite a view

and then the vp goes all hypocritical so outraged...gasp gasp...over the lies of people being whipped. the problem is exactly that though...followers...people are too content to follow

(saw the clips on the news. ) whenever I hear Joy Behar I am sure aliens are living among us