Why don't you ask them? Non sequitur. Again, the gospel of Jesus Christ, by His authority, by His power, that New Testament gospel of the faith of Jesus Christ and His apostles is thorough to save and to, with the help of the Holy Spirit, provide all knowledge required for sanctification. You can throw around men's names until you're blue in the face, but this doesn't confuse the issue of that faith of the Bible that has saved and guides me, without the assistance of the perversions of men. If I can't clearly see what men say as true in scripture, that becomes their personal problem I'll not dwell upon. There are quack Protestants, too, nor do I correctly understand the entire Bible, this certain, but neither have I so little understanding to allegorize entire chunks of it away, thank the Lord the Holy Spirit serving me better than that grotesque error of the likes of Augustine.